3

Mature language

After seeing George earlier that day he didn't seem to be as excited as he was earlier. He wanted to get to know Grayson better but the thought that he might catch feelings for George instead over took all his thoughts.

He slowly pulled into the school parking lot.

He sat in his car in silence for a minute contemplating if he should go into class or wait out here until lunch comes up.

He looked at the time.

10:17

Lunch didn't start for another hour and a bit but he didn't want to get in trouble for skipping. He decided he'll wait until the bell rings and everyone goes to their next class. He only had to wait 13 minutes so he just sat in his car scrolling through Twitter.

Sapnap
Dude just come back to class

Clay just looked at his phone. Not knowing how to respond to his best friend.

Me
I'll come to class once the bell rings

Sapnap
That's history though, the worst class ever why don't you just show up now?

Me
Idk I don't want to I guess.

Sapnap
Oh

Me
I'm just going to school cause I'm meeting Grayson for lunch

Sapnap
Don't make him your fucking personality, you don't know him yet. Maybe he's just some toxic person.

Me
Well if him and I don't work. Like you said, I'll just marry you of course.

Sapnap
Yeah I hope you guys don't work.

Me
What? Why

Sapnap
So I can marry you of course

Me
Oh right

Sapnaps pov

I really wish I wasn't joking when I say stuff like that. I really don't want to be in love with my fucking best friend but here we are.

Sapnap was sitting at the back of the classroom. Wondering why he had to be so friend flirty.

He placed his head down on his desk waiting for English to be over.

"Nick, you doing alright?" Sapnap looked up and saw the teacher starring at him

He stood up and put his back pack on "You know I actually don't feel too good I think I'm just going to go home."

"Oh, alright I'll just make the office aware that your leaving. I hope you feel better."

Sapnap left the classroom.

When he stepped out the front doors he noticed Dream inside his car.

He tried not to make him notice that he was leaving school.

He slowly started backing away and turned around to get to his car. And then he heard a honk come from the other direction.

He jumped

Fuck

He slowly turned around and walked over to Dream's car.

"Heyyy." Sapnap spoke

"Why are you leaving school?" Dream stepped out of his car to be closer to him

"I'm just not feeling too good." Sapnap looked down at his shoes