8

Dream sat in his room.

The thoughts scattered in his mind about yesterday, he had two boyfriends. And their brothers. He fucked one of them yesterday. And he kissed the other.

Dream just sat there clueless. And then he got a text.

George
Are you alone?

Dream's heart fluttered

Me
Yeah

George
I just fucked myself thinking about you

Dream bit his lip

Me
Oh yeah? We're you being a good slut?

George
I hope so.

Me
Tell me. What'd you do?

George
I have a toy. 9 inches. I was in the shower while I fucked myself with it

Dream found this weirdly attractive

Me
We have to do more of what happened yesterday ;)

Dream didn't care how weird that sounded. He just wanted George

George
When we run away, we'll have every day ;)

Me
You know it

When Dream first met George he didn't think George would be the type of person to be all flirty and comfortable with talking about this stuff.

2 weeks later

Grayson and Clay had gotten fairly close during school. Clay could obviously tell that Grayson was falling more and more in love. He pained Clay to have to be in love with his brother.

Almost every night him and George snuck out. Really surprised no one had caught us yet.

Or so they thought.

There's been a few times where Grayson tried to do it with Clay. Same excuse every time.

"Sorry I just don't think I'm ready"

But of course he'd be saying that to Grayson and then the same night he would go and screw George.

He wasn't very touchy with Grayson. He didn't even really see Grayson as a friend. It was weird to think about he didn't even really like his future husband. For gods sake he was closer to Grayson and George's sister more then he was with Grayson. Him and Grayson just kissed. But he barely even knew the man.

Tonight they were going to have a movie night. With George's family.

Dream couldn't even act like George existed at this movie night. He had to act like it was him and Grayson. And only him and Grayson.

Dream put on a green shirt and sweats. He wanted to be comfortable for movie night.

He texted George.

Me
We have to be normal tonight. No one can suspect anything

George
Got it

Dream grabbed his keys and went inside his truck.

He sat there. He didn't want to go. Even though George would be there. He had to act like George was only Grayson's older brother. And George had to act like Clay was only his younger brothers boyfriend.

Their lives were so fucked up.

Dream stepped on the petal and backed up.

He slowly drove to their house. Enjoying the scenery.