Everybody Dies in the End: s3 ep14

Scarlett's POV

The man and I drove for hours, the silence ended up eating away at me

The man and I drove for hours, the silence ended up eating away at me. "What's your name?" I asked suddenly, looking over at the bald man.

"I thought I told you to be quiet." He grumbled, barely even glancing over at me.

"Tell me your name, it's the least you could do." My voice was laced with venom as I glared into the side of The Man's face.

The Man took his eyes off the road for a minute, just to look over at me before sighing. "Beau."

"Really?" I asked, a smile making its way onto my face. "Tough guy like you, I would think your name would be something like Shane or something else."

"Hey." He said offended. "I told you that out of full confidence."

"You didn't have too." I shrugged, shifting in my seat to be more comfortable. "So, Beau. Where are you taking me exactly?"

"Zona." He said strictly. I guess he was tired of my jokes.

"What's Zona? Where is it?"

"Why do you keep asking questions?"

"Just tell me. I'm coming willingly so you owe me, Beau."

"Willingly?" He scoffed, turning to look at me. He slammed on the breaks and put the car in park before turning to look at me. "You bit me in the face!"

"You deserved it!"

"I tried to tell you-"

"You hurt Addy, tried to take Lucy and you continue to yell at me. I say you deserve worse than a bite."

"God, you're worse than that child. I should've just taken her instead."

I gasped dramatically, acting like his words actually hurt me. "Dude, that is so messed up." I made my voice waver and sound like I was on the verge of tears.

"Oh... no, Scarlett. I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." He reached over to put a hand on my shoulder and, before he could expect it, I swung my fist and punched him in the nose. He groaned, gripping his face before looking over at me. "What the hell?!"

"You deserved it." I smirked, facing the passenger door and pulling my legs up to my chest. "You still have to tell me what and where Zona is."

"Haven't I paid what I owed already?"

"Nope."

- Murphy's POV

"I killed her." I mumbled, Roberta was the only one able to hear, since we were sitting side by side in this vehicle. "This is all my fault, Roberta. If I was just a decent human being and didn't bite her-"

"She's gonna be just fine." Roberta cut me off, putting a hand over mine. "You didn't kill her. While I agree with you being the world's biggest jackass, you're a good man Alvin."

I looked at Roberta as a small tear slipped down my cheek. She reached up and wiped it away before pulling both of her hands back to her lap. "What about Citizen Z? He left to go be with Kaya and his baby, but what about the one he already has?"

"I think that is something that CZ and Scarlett will have to work out themselves."

"And the kid? 10k. Those two are so in love." I took in a sharp breath. "I know his thoughts- I know what he is thinking. He feels that without Scarlett, there is nothing worth living for. If I killed her..." my voice wavered. "If I killed her, I could never forgive myself. I love that girl, Warren. Just like I love my little Lucy."

"Scarlett will be fine. So will Addy, Doc and Lucy. Now, sit forward and help me brainstorm what we're gonna do to The Man when we find him."

- 3rd POV

"How does your face feel?" Scarlett asked with a smirk. Beau had cuts along his face and now bruises around his eyes. Beau glared at her, continuing to drive up the mountain. "Fine, don't answer. If you want to sit in complete silence, which is absolutely boring, then fine."

Scarlett closed her eyes and leaned her head back against the headboard. Beau eyed her for a second before slowly pulling a piece of cloth from the car door and quickly pressing it against Scarlett's mouth and nose.

Scarlett began to struggle against Beau's hold, trying to claw at his hands to get them off, but he was ultimately stronger than her.

Scarlett lost consciousness and her arms dropped by her side. Beau sighed, shaking his head and he dropped the chloroformed rag onto Scarlett's lap. "I'm sorry... but you never stop talking."

Scarlett already knows where they are headed. She pryed and pryed Beau until he gave in and told her everything about Zona.

From where they were going to meet up with them, to where they are gonna possibly end up. The whole time she was able to contact Lucy through the newly made bond they shared.

That means Addy and Doc knew exactly where they were going and possibly the rest of operation Bite Mark.

-

By the time Scarlett even woke up, she was met with the sight of Beau's back. She guessed she was draped over his shoulder cause she could tell how she was upside down and moving forward.

She let out a small groan, which was quickly hushed by Beau. He slowly set her against and checked to make sure she was physically alright. "No talking." He whispered as he waved for her to follow behind him.

She watched him begin to walk forward, now holding a flashlight and gun, before deciding to follow the man.

Soon enough, they were surrounded by Z's with not enough bullets to help themselves. Scarlett was getting ready to fight the beasts before automatic gunshots rang throughout the tunnel they were located in. Beau grabbed Scarlett and hid her underneath him so no bullets hit her.

He acts as though he cares, yet he also acts like one of the worst TV villains of all time.

Four men came up to Scarlett and Beau, dressed as soldiers. They brought Scarlett and the man to a back room which was filled with supplies, such as M.R.E's, ammunition and weapons.

"What happened to the others?" Beau asked one of the soldiers.

"We're losing our immunity. Even the originals. Nobody knows why." The soldier answered.

"Do you still serve Zona?" The Man asked, moving away from Scarlett and next to the soldier.

"Yes sir."

"I'm under orders to get this package to Zona." The Man said, gesturing to Scarlett. "I need access to the LZ and a radio to notify the exfil team that we've arrived."

"Package?" Scarlett scoffed, shaking her head at the title. "Poor Murphy."

Beau sat down in front of Scarlett again, placing a gentle hand on the back of her head. "It's going to be okay. We'll be on our way soon."

-

edited.

GUYS! Tomorrow (March 13th) is my bestie bae's birthday EuphoricxLuvr 
Everyone wish her a happy birthday right now or else I will take non-consensual feet pictures of yours and send them to old creeps on Craigslist

With Love, your Deputy Shane Walsh