Zombaby: s2 ep5 pt2

Scarlett's POV

Scarlett's POV

After helping the sick boy to a bed, I sat on the mattress next to him. A lady came with half a pill, I analyzed the medication before allowing her to give it to him.

I was torn between two men at the moment. One being the boy I was falling quickly in love with and the other being the man I saw as my father.. and the one who saved me.

My knees were curled to my chest as I looked around the room. The amish group had bunks of sick people and they only gave each person half a pill.

I looked back down at Tommy's dazed face, his eyes were barely open which I guess is better than being unconscious.

I moved my hand up his chest, he looked back at me slowly. He began muttering something. I lined my body up with his and held myself up with my hands and knees.

He continued trying to speak to me but I still couldn't hear what. I lowered myself onto him and felt him gently place his hand on my arm.

"I don't want to die.. not like this." he whispered to me. I looked back at him with a whimper.

"You'll live." I whispered back and traced my hand along his jaw line. He only responded by letting go of my arm and tangling his fingers into my hair.

I laid my head on his chest and listened to his slowed heartbeat. My head raised each time he inhaled and lowered when he exhaled.

Javi came in to check up. He asked me to come back to the barn with him and stay with Serena while she gave birth but I refused.

I knew I seemed clingy but I just couldn't stop myself. I needed this boy next to me just to feel alive.

I never truly knew how badly I was falling for him until I was bitten by Murphy. Not only does his DNA hold the vaccine but it brings out the side of me I didn't even know I had.

I continued to cuddle Tommy's now unconscious body. We've stayed in this position for the entire time we've been at this farm, up until Warren and Javi came in.

I gave them a look, asking why they were coming in with guns raised. Warren began speaking with the amish, explaining the situation.

Javi came to Tommy and I. "C'mon Carla." He waved for me to stand. After a second I did as told and moved away from Tommy so Javi can put him over his shoulder.

I stayed behind to wait for Warren to apologize one last time before she walked out. I followed behind the adults in case any of the amish suddenly became hostile and tried to attack, luckily that wasn't the case.

I ended up standing with Cassandra just outside the barn. I felt like a watch dog but at the same time like I wasn't supposed to be anywhere else.

Cons of being under the control of a narcissist. After a while, a yell came from inside the barn. Cassandra and I looked at each other before turning and running in only to be cut off by Doc, Warren, Murphy and Murphy's new born baby girl.

Warren raised her gun and pulled the trigger, ending the Z turned Serena's dead life.

That made me begin to think, Even if Z's usually don't think- then again, I'm not a normal zombie- I don't want to become that.

I may be only one step away from it but I'm not there yet so I could hold onto some hope just until the actual vaccine was created.

Together, we all ran from the barn back to our red pick up. Javi and Doc helped each other carry the two anthrax infected to the truck bed, I made my spot next to Cassandra.

-

Edited

Im not really sure how this story line is going. If you guys don't like it then I'd be more than happy to rewrite from the batch 47 chapters and on

Please comment and lmk?