Welcome to Murphytown: s3 ep7 pt1

Scarlett's POV

I waited silently, hands ready to grab anything I could eat.

As I heard rustling, I turned slight and pounced just as a rabbit hopped out of it's hiding place.

"Yes!" I cheered as I was able to grab the animal by it's throat.

I began eating the rabbit as I came out of the woods, that's where I saw Doc crouched behind 10k in the shopping cart which was hidden behind a car.

Doc saw me as well, trying to tell me to get down but before I did, a car sped past me.

I hid my rabbit from the sudden wind just as the car screeched to a stop. "Doc! Scarlett?!" I heard Addy's voice.

I looked over, seeing my old group stepping out of the vehicle. "Hey, you guys!" Doc cheered happily.

"Steven Beck, Scarlett Vasquez. Where the hell have you to been?" Warren asked, bringing Doc into a hug.

She went to hug me but paused when saw the dead rabbit in one hand, and dried blood around my mouth. "Ohh, honey... relapse?" She asked Doc, trying and failing to whisper.

"Big time... worse than before." He responded, doing the same thing she did.

"Well, we've been looking all over for you." She said, finally pulling me in a hug.

"What happened to you guys?" Doc asked.

"Uh... you didn't see the giant horde of spider zombies?" Addy asked.

"Spider zombies? Damn, no."

"They we're covered in black widows, man." Hector said.

"Black widow spiders. Crawling with them- oh!" Addy shook in disgust.

"That's gross." I agreed, licking my bloodied fingers.

"What happened to you two?"

"Well, having you ever seen the movie One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest? Add zombies, a black Elvis, a hungry teenage girl, and mix well. It's a long story, but the best part is I found 10k and Scarlett!"

"What?" Warren asked, looking over to Addy and Doc and I turned to look for 10k.

He was currently rolling down the street in the shopping cart. "10k!" Doc yelled, running after him. The others followed but I stayed by the car.

-

10k being awake now, he hugged everyone. With the exception of Hector, Doc, Sun Mei and I.

Let me start over.

10k being awake now, he hugged Warren and Addy. After letting go of the latter his eyes landed on me. I sighed, turning and going to stand by Sun Mei.

Ever since the day we got out of the asylum- ever since the day he said that thing about Cassandra and I, I haven't gotten the guts to talk to him. It truly hurt my feelings.

"So, you told Doc that Murphy is in Spokane?" Warren asked.

"Yeah. But he's different." He responded, glancing over to me. "He's smarter... crazier. He's got some kind of big plan, and he's not alone. He bites people, controls them." He gestured over to me. "It's weird."

Everyone glanced back, nodding to say they understood. Hector came over and pulled out a rag and bottle of water.

Before I could protest, he was cleaning my face off.

"How?" Warren asked 10k.

"Everybody... likes him."

"That's f 'ed up." Addy said.