White Light: s2 ep2 pt2

*My boys*

*My boys*

Scarlett's POV

"Cassandra!" I yelled when I entered the room. I saw Cassandra on Javi's back, trying to kill him. She looked back at me, giving Javi the chance to throw her off.

The man then turned around and ran towards me, he went to pull, what I assumed to be, a knife on Cassandra but I pushed him behind me and tackled the turned girl to the ground.

She rolled on top of me and went to hit me but quickly stopped herself. She was breathing heavily with the same hungry look in her eyes from when she first turned into this.. thing.

She dropped her balled up hand to my cheek and stared down at me. The moment didn't last long because Cassandra began to shake violently while whimpering.

I watched confused until she turned away from me and grabbed Javi's hand that held a taser. She stood up and off of me and grabbed onto Javi's collar.

She head-butt him twice before the latter threw her to the ground and pulled me up and into his arms. Cassandra charged at him again but he pulled his gun and didn't waste a second to shoot her down.

No words were spoken between Javi and I just yet as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me with him. After making sure we weren't being followed by Cassandra, Javi put me in front of him and stared at my face.

"Thank god you're alive." He said and pulled me into a hug. The hug lasted as long as it needed to before he pulled away. "I searched everywhere for you."

"Javi, you're my brother, I love you and I'm so so happy you're alive but the group from the strip club, that's my family so if you want Murphy then you're either gonna have to join us or kill us." I pushed his arms off me and ran off to where I told Warren I would meet her after splitting up.

-

Warren and I slowly made our way down the hall, our guns raised. The two of us staying silent, walking back to back.

A gun went off but before I could react, Warren was already pulling me behind a door frame. She shot at the man twice before pressing against the wall as much as she could.

"I'm afraid that ain't gonna be enough." He laughed. "I'd say turn back but my men'll be coming up them stairs any second."

I tapped her shoulder to gain her attention. She furrowed her brows at me and I pointed to a wider door frame we could have more of an advantage from.

She nodded and used her fingers to count down from three. She went ahead first, the man made no move to shoot at her. "Anyway you look at it, you're in a tight spot." He yelled.