49

Louis approached the couch which I was still sitting on, taking the spot next to me once again. He slided his hands up and down his thighs a couple of times to calm himself down before he turned towards me.

"I am sorry." he whispered quietly. He just, apologized?

"I didn't want that to happen." I said, glancing at him through teary eyes for just a split of second.

"He was drunk and he is heterosexual." I added.

"You can turn anyone gay with those dimples and cheeky smiles of yours." Louis was staring at me now, I could sense his stare, I always could.

I would never expect him to act like this.

I mean he still called me a whore but I know he didn't really mean it, at least I hope he didn't.

"I appreciate your honesty." I looked up to meet his eyes for a longer time than few seconds.

"I am sorry Louis. You know I am only yours, right?"

"Come here." he patted his thighs. I quickly crawled towards him, straddling his lap.

"Stop." he wiped my cheeks with his thumb.
"Don't cry, okay?" I just nodded to his words.

"I- I love you." I sobbed, staring into the blue calming color of the prettiest eyes that I have ever seen, waiting for his response.

"You know I do too." his hands found their way to my back, pulling me closer to his chest.

Louis just hugged me.

"Is this okay?" he whispered.
"More than that." I whispered back.

Zayn was right, this definitely was going to improve our relationship.

"Hey, I wanted to ask you something actually." he whispered into my ear.

"Yes?" I pulled away to look at him. I wanted to be polite.

"Would you like to go to movies tonight?" he asked nonchalantly.

"Cinema?" my eyes sparkled. He asked me on another date!

"Mhm, what do you say?"

"Yeah, of course I want to go. What are we going to see?"

"I haven't planned it out into details. We can go to any movie they are willing to play."

"Alright." I nodded. It sounded good to me.

"I still can't get used to your hair." he wrapped few strands of it on his fingers, twirling them around.

•••
"Good evening." Louis greeted the cashier at the cinema first, my greetings followed right after.

"We would like two tickets for- for?" he turned to look at me.
"Probably the action movie." I whispered.
"Would we?" Louis gave me that unbelieving look of his. I just nodded back.

"Okay." he paid for the tickets. Don't look at me! He insisted he will pay.

I didn't want to take him to romantic movies, I realized he wouldn't enjoy it. It wasn't really his cup of tea as you could say.

"So, popcorn or nachos?" he took a look at the display above our head.
"Popcorn?"
"Good, with cola?"
"Yeah, zero." don't judge me please. I like it better.
"Okay." I waited patiently for him to come back with our snacks.

"I took big popcorn and just one big drink. I hope you don't mind." he announced.

"No, I don't." I mean why would I? We were kissing each other, sleeping together, even eating together sometimes. It would be weird if I minded that.