41

The tattoo was pretty complicated to make. It was even worse since Louis was bleeding excessively due to the whiskey he had drunk.

But after like 6 hours I finally could say I was done.

"Finished." I looked up to see his pale face. You could say he didn't feel any good.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"I-" he tried to get up but his head obviously wasn't ready for that quick move to happen.
I managed to catch him before he would fall on the ground. I laid him down carefully, putting his legs up and resting them on the seat of the chair.

He opened his eyes, blinking at me, probably trying to stabilize his vision.

"You are always like this?" I hoped for an answer.

"Mm, sometimes." he rasped quietly.

"Okay. I will call someone to pick us up." I really didn't want him to walk all the way back even if he could and had me by his side.

"Don't, Toby is here. The door on the end of the hallway, should be there." he let out.

"Do you have his number? I am not gonna leave you like this alone, not even for few minutes." I watched him take out his phone from the pocket of his trousers, unlocking it for me.

"Here." he handed me the device.

As I was scrolling through his contacts I noticed a nickname that read 'Emerald'. I clicked on it out of curiosity, seeing my number written underneath.

"Found it?"

"Found it." I quickly went back, finally finding Toby in his contacts.

It rang just once and then I could already hear him answer.

"Boss?"

"Hey, it's Harry if you-" he cut me off.
"Of course I do. Are you two in trouble?"
"We are here at the club and Louis almost fainted after his tattoo session. Could you give us a ride to his flat?" I asked.

"Who is Louis?" he asked me.

I saw Louis reaching out, snitching the phone from my hand while rolling his eyes.

"We need a car and driver. That will wait." Louis announced simply. No questions or anything, he just gave him order that he had to follow and then he hung up.

Simple but obviously very effective since Toby appeared in the doorframe few minutes later.

"Do you think you can walk to the car?" I asked him.

"Sure I can, I am not a soggy sausage roll." I would laugh at that if the circumstances were different.

I helped him stand, holding him by his arm.
Toby walked out first, me and Louis following right behind him, walking closely next to each other. I didn't let go of his arm, not for a single second. I was afraid he would fall or something.

When we got into the car Louis was unable to find a position to sit in comfortably.

"Fuck this car." he huffed.

"Lie down if you want." I offered.

He just shook his head in disagreement but he eventually gave in, lying down and resting his head in my lap.

"Better, innit?"

"Hmm." he hummed, his eyes closed.
He looked so calm. His trembling lashes and those little wrinkles he had around his eyes...

Fortunately he didn't fall asleep and he could walk up into the flat just with my little help.

As soon as we enetered I took down his shoes and led him into the bedroom.

I laid him down, wanting to go cook us some dinner from the things he had here when he caught me by my tshirt.

"Come here." he pulled me closer.

I was towering over him, staring down into his face.
"You should rest." he didn't waste any more time, pulling me in for a kiss.

"Those lips are my medication, they heal me more with every taste I get." I climbed on the bed, not pulling away from him.

"Hmm." he murmured into the kiss which made me pull away.

"Harry." his hands were currently on the back od my head, going through my curls.

"I- I-" Louis stared up into my face, his eyes never leaving mine.

"What?" i whispered into his lips since we were still extremely close.

"I think I love you." Louis whispered almost inaudibly.

I couldn't believe the words that left his mouth. The man who used me as his slave, as his little fuck toy, who hurt me mentally and physically was the one saying this.

It wasn't the same person as when I met him, he had changed. And now I was here, crying, the tears slipping down onto his cheeks.

"Did I say it wrong?" he asked with furrowed brows.

"No, no. I am just really happy."

"Are you?"

"Mhm, so fucking happy." I smiled at him.

"Then stop crying, love." he nudged my back gently.

"It's hard when you are like this." I carefully wrapped my arms around him, making sure he could breathe.
I kept crying like a baby for maybe five minutes and maybe twenty. Honestly who would count it?
I joined him, lying down next to him, covering my face in my hands.
"Stop your crying, little one." he pulled me closer.

I nodded, trying really hard to finally stop it.

Louis brought up his hand, wiping my cheeks from the tears with his thumb.

"I am going to buy foodstuffs and I am gonna cook for you. What would you like to have for dinner?"

"I really love couscous with some good tuna steak. My mother used to make it when- when I was small." that was the first time he mentioned someone from his family in front of me.

"I am gonna find some recipe." I pecked his lips.

"Are you really okay? I still don't want to leave you alone."

"I am completely fine, just a bit- you know. I have my phone here." he showed me the device that was lying on the other side of his bed.

"I will call you if something happens, I promise." I wanted to make him something good to eat, he needed some proper nutrients.

"Alright." I gave him one last kiss before I got up from the bed, quickly leaving the flat. I wanted to be back as soon as possible.

——————————————————————————
A/N
I am having chemistry exam tomorrow. I don't want to mess it up since I am trying to somehow keep good grades this year.
Stressed, stressed.

I hope you have eaten some food today and drunk enough water.

See you soon loves<3