38

We were spending the day on the couch, not doing things nor talking much.

We were just enjoying each other's presence.

Suddenly Louis grabbed my hand, bringing his fingers to the ink on my skin.

He started tracing the rose on my forearm with his fingers.
"Why rose?" he asked.

"Well, I liked it. But the tattoo is not complete." I kept staring on his hand, enjoying the light touches I was receiving.

"Why not?"

"Because the second half of it is dagger." I knew Louis had dagger on his forearm, I knew it for quite some time.

"Clever." he tugged his sleeve up, relieving his own tattoed skin to me.
"Aren't you?" he locked our eyes.

I really wanted to taste his lips right now, they were so inviting.
In the end Louis closed the gap that was seperating us himself, his lips colliding against mine, his hands roaming all over me, up and down my body.

It was getting hot in here, I could feel my body heating up in the growing arousal.

And just then Louis' phone started ringing on the table.

As soon as he heard it he pushed me away, getting up and leaving the room.

"Yeah?" I could hear before he slammed the door behind him.

I frowned, lying back down on my back.
Couldn't that wait? He didn't even know who was ringing him up, did he?

He was gone for some time so I just grabbed my own phone to keep myself busy.

"Alright, cool." he opened the door, hanging up the call right after entering.

"It's time for lunch. I am a really bad cook so I am gonna order something."

"Okay." I answered without any interest visible in my voice.

"What's going on?" he sat down on the other side of the couch while staring down at me.

"Nothing."

"Fuck, what does it mean?" he huffed out.

"Nothing."

"Harry, I told you I am not good at this. What does this mean? Clearly it's not nothing!" he raised his voice, his brows furrowing.

I just ignored him, watching the next video that popped up on my screen.

"Fine." he got up from the couch, rushing out of the room. Few moments later a loud slam of the entrance door echoed through the whole flat.

Well, I don't know what got into me. I was mad that he pushed me away. If he said it was important I would understand but he didn't say a shit to me.

I went through my contacts, wavering to press the green button with icon of phone on it.

I didn't in the end, I didn't want to make it even worse. He probably just needed some time for himself right now.

I got up, deciding to prepare few of the designs I needed for the next week.
My sketchbook was in my suitcase together with all the things I needed.

I went into the bedroom to get them so I could start.

•••
It was an hour and half since Louis left. I was sitting at the kitchen table, finishing off my first design. It was a skull with flowers that wave their way through it. It wasn't bad in my opinion but I still could do better. I put down the pencil, checking my phone once again, seeing nothing new.