53

As soon as I woke up the next day I could see a huge problem next to me. It wasn't necessarily my problem though. Okay, it kinda was.

Well, morning wood. What do you want me to say?

Since Louis was still sleeping I decided to take action without permission.

I buried my head underneath the duvet, crawling between his legs carefully because I really didn't want to wake him up, not in this moment. I laid myself down there, taking a closer look at his erection.

My hand wrapped itself around his treasure, stroking it a couple of times and bringing his cock to my mouth to spread the leaking precum all over my puckered lips.

Fuck, I was getting hard as well.

I oscillated his tip against my tongue, trying to tease his cockhead.
It was weird that he was still asleep, this should wake him up. I began to bob my head up and down, hollowing my cheeks the best I could.

All of sudden I could hear a broken moan escaping the man's lips. What followed soon after was Louis scrolling down the duvet, finally getting me more light and oxygen.

"God yeah." his sleepy eyes stared down at me, they were filled with arousal.
I began to bob my head even quicker, feeling him throbbing inside my mouth already. He was so close.

"You fucking slut." he arched his back of the bed, throwing his head back.
Before he could ejaculate into my mouth I took him out, stroking him with my hand once again.

My tongue poked out curiously, waiting for his seed. I wanted my reward just like the cumslut that I truly was.

"Bitch wants my cum, hmm?" I nodded vehemently, fixing my eyes on his face.

"Ah!" his cock twitched, squirting a load all over my face.
Oh yeah, that was what I wanted.

I licked what I could but I still had some of his juices in my eyes and on my cheeks.

"Fuck." he groaned at the sight that I provided to him.

"Such a good boy you were for me." I felt proud, I always did when he called me his good boy. I wanted to be daddy's good boy.

I crawled back to my side of the bed, grabbing one of those cleansing tissues I had on my bedside table to get rid of the rest of Louis' cum.

"I want to wake up like this more often." he stated, still panting a little. I bit my lip at those words. It meant he enjoyed it and that made me feel content.

I lay back on the bed again, just with that difference that I laid down on my side. I wanted to be able to face him.

He tilted his head to the side, staring back at me.

"I have something for you too."

"What is it?" I asked curiously.
"Brighton."
"What are you talking about?" my brows knitted together in confusion.
"We'll go to Brighton together. I am going there because of a business meeting." how could he still call it business?
"With much dangerous people?" I asked.
"They won't do anything to you." he ran his hand through my hair.
"Promise?"
"Promise."
"Alright, we are going to Brighton. When?"
"On friday. We will stay there for two days." he shared the most important info.
"Okay." I laid on my tummy, leaning down to give him a kiss.

While still kissing me he propped himself on his elbow. His free hand slipped down to slap my ass.
He just loved to tease me like this.

•••
Louis had to 'take care' of something today, which meant I was left alone the whole day.

I called Zayn in the morning. He said he will come over for a chat after work.

The doorbell rang around 2pm.

"Hey!" I opened the massive door, relieving Zayn, who was standing behind them.

"Hello Harry!" he greeeted me happily.
"You're home!"

"Come in." I left the door open for him while I went back into the kitchen to check the oven. I had to bake something!

"Har, did you make something because of me?"

"I am just about to take them out. I made some-" I took them out to show him.
"Cinnamon rolls."

"Jesus, you didn't have to! I haven't come here to eat your fridge!"

"Shush! Let me serve us some. Do you want water, tea, coffee?"

"I am good with water." Zayn answered, walking over to the dining table.

"It's a nice place." he kept looking around.
"Yeah, it is." I admitted shyly.

"You need to tell me how's it going. You are keeping quiet all the time."

"Yeah, I am sorry. There is just so much happening right now." I brought us both a serving of cinnamon rolls and some water.

"I have been working on my studio, arguing with Louis, making up with Louis, going out with Louis-"

"Louis. That's the thing." Zayn chuckled.

"Well yeah..." I chuckled in response.
"He's kinda my world right now."

"Aww. I mean, I am usually not fond of relationships but you two are very cute together." Zayn once told me that his position to romantic and sexual connections is complex. I rather hadn't asked him about it any further, because I didn't want to offend him or anything like that.

"And where is he?"

"Work, you know?"
"Mmm, yeah." he nodded in understatement.
"He said it was something very important today. I just hope everything will be alright." I put first bite of that sweet treat into my mouth.

"Don't worry about him, I am sure he will be fine." I just nodded to his words.

When Zayn left it was around 5pm. We talked a lot! I didn't mind it at all. It was a good chitchat. We talked about his work, about my studio and about all the other topics that came up during our conversation.

After that I decided to make dinner for me and Louis. I made spaghetti carbonara. I have been dying to make them for some time now.

I was just straining them when the entrance door opened swiftly. I almost dropped the pot!

They closed as quickly as they opened and I could finally see Louis with blood all over his clothes.

"Hello." he took his gun out, putting it down onto the shoe rack, yanking off his shoes moments later. Just another normal day, you know!

"Louis!" I gasped while still holding the pot like I just got scalded seconds ago.

Eventually I put it down, walking over to the doorframe.
"Is that-" I asked.
"Just a bit of blood, love. I will take a shower." he said casually, making his way into the bathroom.

I was still too stunned to even say something back.
I shook my head, walking back into the kitchen to serve us the food.

Louis came in just when I finished setting the table.

"Spaghetti." he stated when he could see his plate.
There was no sign of blood on his clothes anymore. He was dressed in different polo tshirt and trousers this time.

"Why so quiet?" he digged into his portion of pasta.
"W-whose blood was that?"
"Harry, I told you this is none of your business, am I right?" he raised his voice.
I nodded, taking my eyes down to my plate.

Louis sighed.
"Harry, look at me." I obeyed him, fixing my eyes on his face.
"That's the exact reason why I don't want you to get involved in this. It's different when I am with you and I would like to keep it that way, okay? My job is my job and my home is my home, you get what I am trying to say?"

"Yeah, I do."

——————————————————————————
A/N
Hello everyone.
I just want to say thank you for all the support throughout this story! We are reaching the end pretty quickly and I already know how many chapters are left so yeah...

I hope you did something nice for yourself today!

Stay safe and take care!<3