31

"Thank you." I jumped out on the street, my eyes meeting the huge building where Louis was currently accommodated.

"Okay, I am here to fix this." deep breath, in and out.

"Hello, I'd like to visit Louis Tomlinson. Would you mind telling me his suite number?" the young receptionist smiled.

"Yes, of course. Could you just show me your ID?" I didn't know why he wanted to see it but what wouldn't I do.

He checked me up and down before handing it back to me.
"His name is written under the room 334."
"Thank you." I put my ID back into my wallet, walking towards the elevator.

"Ah, here." I stood in front of the door with number 334.

I knocked but no one opened the door, I knocked again and this time the door opened.

"He-" I cut myself off before finishing, staring at him with mouth agape.

Was he crying? I swear I haven't seen him- wait, I saw him cry once.

I caused this right?
"Louis."
"Go away." he was about to close the door in front of my nose, but I stopped his actions with my foot which made it impossible for him to close them.

I stepped in, closing them behind me.

"I- apologize for my bad behavior. Y-You opened my old wounds again and- I don't want I- I came here to hear you out." we were still standing in the hallway of this big suite.

"Come in then. If you think there's still something to say." he walked into the bedroom.

"There is not?"

"I don't know." he was cold again. This was some coping mechanism of his for sure. He just locked his heart and emotions deep inside of him and showed off just the coldness.

"Zayn told me you have something to say."
he chuckled bitterly.

"Hmm, Zayn told me..." he mocked my own words.

Why was he like this again? I know I was rude as fuck but I came here to apologize, to sort this out.

"Well..." I made few steps backwards.
"Maybe I should just go." I tried not to show how disappointed I was.

All of sudden I could feel him imprisonate me in his strong arms.

"No, you're not going to leave my side now little one. I won't let you leave, you will stay here." he whispered into my ear in an undernote.

"I want you to become mine. Say you will be mine." his voice was imbued with desperation.
"I want you all to myself. I want to save you again and again if that's what you need. Just be mine." I couldn't see him which was making me quite disappointed but that was maybe the reason he found the courage and confidence to talk about such things.

"Louis." his hot breath hit the sensitive skin on my neck.

"Harry, be mine, be mine and no one else's." he pecked that sweet spot underneath my ear.

This was the thing I have been constantly dreaming of for god knows how long. And now that it was becoming real.
I forgot how to talk for a split of second!

"I- will gladly become yours Louis. I want to be yours like nothing else." Louis smirked to himself when he received the answer he was hoping for.

"God Harry." he sucked on my neck to create a fresh love bite over those which were fading away even though they weren't even that old.

I bit on my lip and left him to take care of me.

He led me back inside the room, lying me down on the bed before jumping on top of me.

"You are so beautiful like this." he brushed my long brunette locks out of my face.

Was this real or was it just fantasy? I could feel tears of indescribable happiness forming in my eyes. This feeling was overwhelming.

Louis confessed his feelings to me, he confessed that there was more in our connection. I wasn't just a stupid toy to him.

I was his and most importantly, he was mine.

Louis connected our lips in a tender kiss.

And of course kissing soon wasn't enough for us.
He began to feel up my body before taking down all the layers I had on.

Louis was still on top when he finished taking down all our clothes and I was getting turned on too quickly.

He began to buck his hips, making our crotches rub together.

"Mm." Louis moaned at that delicious friction.
"We are gonna do something new today." when we were both hard Louis stopped moving, getting off of me shortly after.
I whined, sad that he stopped.

"Sh, quiet now." he said sternly before he lay down.

But he laid into a weird position... he was on his side, his face at the level of my crotch and his crotch at the level of my head.
Fuck, we were about to do 69?!

I supported myself on my elbow to stare at Louis who began to lick my hard dick.
When I laid back down his friend was in my face, looking really needy.

I kitten licked his swollen cockhead, enjoying how Louis hummed around my dick when I did so.

I played with his slit while he began to bob his head up and down on my cock.

I was moaning, sending vibrations straight into his body and he was doing the same to me.

It was never ending cycle of pleasure and it got even better when I began to bob my head on his dick as well.

"Mmm." I felt his cock throbbing. When his sperm squirted into my mouth his own mouth tightened around my dick, which made me hum at that incredible feeling.

This was another level of pleasure.

It didn't take much more time for me to release into his mouth. My mouth was still wrapped around his cock, all of his seed locked inside.

Then we sat up and when I was about to swallow Louis smacked my torso, shaking his head in disagreement. He came closer, pressing his lips on mine.

We were exchanging our seed with those kisses, making some of it drool down our chins.

"Fuck." I said after swallowing the rest that I still had in my mouth.

"That was wild, hmm?" he smirked.

"Y-yeah, really wild."

"Did you mind?" I loved this caring side of his. It reminded me that he really did care about me.

"No, I- I liked it." I answered hesitantly although I was telling the truth.

"Alright." Louis reached out to stroke one of my pink tinted cheeks.

It was silent but also very nice and comforting.
"You are just different." he kept staring deeply into my eyes.
"Different?"
"Yeah, I haven't met anyone who would be even close to you. You're special." that was the most beautiful thing he ever said to me. It made me tear up a bit.

After that he just wrapped me in tight embrace before tumbling us both on the bed.

I could feel the warmth coming from his body. He kept me warm and his heart played the most beautiful song to me.

Louis Tomlinson was mine and that would never change.

Or would it?

———————————————————————————
A/N
Too kinky?😅

I hope you are all doing well and if not I hope it gets better soon. How Louis would say... Faith into the future.
Also the tour is starting soon... can't wait for new Louis content! I just know he is as excited as we are.
Is anyone here going to a show?

Don't forget to drink something and go for a walk to clear your mind.

Love you lots!