54

After a long drive we finally arrived to Brighton. Louis was already dressed in his black trousers and blazer. God, did he look amazing.

Since we were still in the car I straddled his lap, pressing my lips to his.

"Little one, I have work to do here." he squeezed my ass cheeks.
"Daddy will play with you later, hmm?" he purred into my ear.

I nodded to his words, dedicating him one last peck, letting him get out of the car.

"We have some time until boss will be finished." Joshua said as he pulled away from the parking lot.
"He told me to accompany you. What would you like to do?"

"W-well, we could go shopping? I honestly don't have any other ideas."
"Alright, we are going shopping." Joshua announced without hesitation.

We arrived to a street that was full of shops.
It looked good in here. I actually haven't been to a shop with clothes for some time. I decided to buy something new that Louis would like to see on me.

We went into the first boutique, seeing lot of things, but they were all for women. Something still caught my attention though. It was a blouse of baby blue color made of see through material. There were more layers though, so you wasn't really showing that much skin. It looked good.

"Why don't you try this on?" Joshua pointed towards that piece.
"It's women's section."
"Does that matter? It's literally just a piece of fabric." he picked it up, showing it to me even closer. It looked really good!

I took a look around the shop before I grabbed the hanger on which the blouse was.
Yeah, I ended up in the changing room eventually.

When I put it on I was stunned. It looked even better on me than on the hanger.
But it was a blouse, blouse for women and girls.

I changed into my previous clothes, making my way out of the fitting room.

My next steps led to the place where we took it.

"You are not taking it?"
"I-it's- I don't want to wear women's clothing." I whispered.
"I told you something, haven't I? It's literally just fabric. Does it have gender? It doesn't." I glanced at Joshua and then back on the blouse.

I decided to fuck it, grabbing the blouse into my hands, walking with it over to the counter.
"Will that be everything, sir?" the woman just smiled at me while grabbing me a bag to place it into.
"Yes, that's all." I took out my credit card.

The next few hours went like this. I had bought multiple clothes from the section for women, but I still felt guilty somehow.

"Boss should be ready in 10, we better go pick him up." I agreed, getting into the car with my ice tea.
"Put this on." he handed me the bag with that blue blouse we had bought in the first shop.

"Why?"
"I think he will like that. Just put it on." I took the bag from him, undressing my top in the backseats, changing it for this one.

When we arrived to the place where we had left Louis some hours back he was already waiting in front of the building with hands in his pockets.

He walked over to the car, hopping into the backseats.

"Took you long enough." he was about to fasten his seatbelt when his eyes lingered over me.

"What's that?" he asked curiously.

"That's- it- it's-"

"Show me yourself." he patted his lap as a signal for me to straddle him. I did as he wanted, plopping down on his thighs.

Louis traced my torso with his left hand.

"This looks so good on you." he whispered.

"Really?" I bit my lip.