𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝑒

Hello, lovelies!

My pen name is Lileah (Lil-aye-uh) West and I'm a 21 year old girly down here in California! I've been a part of Wattpad for about 9 years now. I mainly joined because I'm a hopeless romantic and I love to spend my time reading fan-fictions, werewolf books or really any kind of story that has a good storyline.

Blood Siren was a book I started in around 2016. I've worked on it here and there amongst the years but towards the middle of 2021 I decided that I really wanted to take the idea I had for the book and run with it. Since then I've spent hours writing chapters here and there and building my own little world within the safety of my phone. It's been both a rewarding and tedious task that I've enjoyed endlessly. This book became a safe place and an outlet for me, and I'd love for that to become the case for all of you as well.

This is the first book I've really dedicated myself to complete. I have dozens and dozens of unfinished works that I never tried to complete, but this book was one I decided to really invest myself in. I've never created a story or created a plot from complete scratch but I'm very proud of what I have achieved with this book and I wouldn't change a single thing about it.

Before we continue, I do want to warn my more sensitive readers of some topics that will be brought up, referenced to or part of the storyline. Please read with caution if you may be triggered by any of the following.

Trigger Warnings and Disclaimers:

Rape and Sexual Assault, Gore, Death, Excessive and Gratuitous Violence, Abuse (physical, mental, emotional, verbal, sexual), Kidnapping (forceful deprivation of/disregard for personal autonomy), Pregnancy/Childbirth,
Miscarriages/Abortion, Blood, Bad Language.

The characters in this book are entirely fictional. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead is entirely coincidental.

Unfortunately, I can't cover every trigger no matter how bad I desperately want to. If you end up finding something that may be triggering to others or something you were triggered by, please politely leave a comment so I can add it to the list and keep others from experiencing the same thing.

Maybe people will read this book and maybe they won't. Regardless I am so proud of what I have achieved and am endlessly grateful for whoever takes the time to read this book.

Initial Upload Date: September 10th, 2023
Final Upload Date:

I will be posting a new chapter every Wednesday after the initial upload date.

If you read this far, thank you so much and thank you all for being here! Sit back, relax, drink some tea, put on some meditation music and enjoy!

-LW