"A man won't change just because a girl loves him truly... he will change if HE truly loves her," Khushi said looking at Arnav.

Again people clapped.

"Ok... I got the point..."

Arnav and Khushi turned towards him.

"A relationship needs a good understanding and both should leave their ego behind. Am I right?" He smiled.

They nodded yes.

"Shall we start the party?"

They again nodded yes.

The party started. Aman asked the couple to cut the cake, giving the knife to Khushi. Taking the knife from him, Khushi looked at Arnav. He held her hand and cut the cake, with a big round of applause. Aman presented them a gift personally whereas Akash and NK gave them one more gift on the behalf of the staff. The staff of AM Designs wished Arnav and Khushi. Arnav and Khushi enjoyed the party very much with dinner.

Not only Aman but also everyone in the office was mystified, seeing Arnav and Khushi busy with their talks. They were talking and smiling during the entire party.

Aman felt a vibration of his mobile. He had been turned the mobile into vibration mode due to the party. He didn't want the phone calls to disturb the party. He removed his mobile and read the message. The message was from Victor.

*I'M WAITING OUTSIDE THE OFFICE*

Aman smiled.

*WE ARE HAVING A PARTY. WE WILL BE OUT IN HALF AN HOUR*

He sent the reply to Victor. Victor waited, sitting on his two-wheeler.

The party got over. People got dispersing one by one. Arnav and Khushi waited for Aman. Arnav extended his hand towards Aman for a shake. Aman clutched his hand firmly.

"Thank you for the recognition, Aman. We had a good time"

"You guys deserve it" Aman smiled.

"Actually, you too can give us a party, Nannav," NK said teasingly.

"He is right" Aman chuckled.

"Sure..." Arnav said looking at Khushi who nodded yes.

"By the way, ASR... don't forget what I said" Aman remembered.

Arnav nodded yes. Khushi looked at him questioningly.

"Be careful... don't send Khushi anywhere alone"

"Yup... I will take care of her"

Aman nodded ok.

"We are leaving"

"Yeah..."

Arnav walked out.

"About what Aman talked, Arnavji?" Khushi asked.

"Will tell you later"

"Mmm"

Victor saw them coming out. He checked his mobile to get confirmed whether they are Arnav and Khushi. he waited until they got into the car. He was nodded his head like, YES, seeing the car number. He started following them with a little distance. So that they won't notice him.

Arnav drove the car towards Parel.

"Khushi, do you know to drive the car?" he asked.

Khushi nodded NO.

"I wanted to learn... but I didn't get a chance," she said.

"Will you?"

"Yeah... shall I join a driving school?" she asked his permission to join the driving school intentionally, making a serious face.

Arnav looked at her shockingly.

"Driving School?"

Khushi nodded yes.

"Won't I teach you?" he questioned her.

Khushi smiled inwardly.

"Will you?"

Arnav looked at her frowning like, what question is this.

"A driving school trainer knows a simple way of teaching... it will be good for learners to learn easily," Khushi said.

Arnav sulked his face. Is she really want to learn driving from a driving school trainer instead of him?

"But, it won't be comfortable for you to learn from a stranger, right?" he asked.

"What can we do, Arnavji? If I want to learn driving this is the only way..." she said making face.

"I will teach you if you want..."

Khushi controlled her joy.

"But, will you teach me as a trainer do?"

"I will teach you this Sunday. If you can't catch up with my method, we will think of approaching a driving school... but I'm sure you will be comfortable with me" he said confidently.

Khushi nodded ok. She knew Arnav won't give a chance to anyone to sit beside her. She was right. Arnav was thinking about the simple method to teach Khushi. He was recalling the steps the trainer told him when he learned to drive. He has to teach Khushi driving. He was not ready to give credit to anyone. From here on, he will be the reason for everything that Khushi gets in her life.

To be continued...