Notice

Before I start to list the reasons why, I'd like to say that I'm dropping this story, so anybody that doesn't want to read the rest of this can do their thing.

Alright, let's get to it because I feel like trashing eight months of my life needs an explanation.

I'm not going to lie, the more I write this story, the more I hate it. I increasingly feel as if I'm not using an original idea, and as my writing skills improve, I'm finding that I don't like the concept of world hopping as much as I liked it before. Although I made changes to the usual trope to fit my tastes better, I can't help but feel like I hate the plot. This type of story is just not my thing.

On top of that, I've actually been working on another story, that I like much more. The storyline is more complex and has characters that are much more three-dimensional than this story's. It's kind of opened my eyes to what stories I like to write.

Though, I guess I should've predicted it. I was never really a 'hero who saves the whole world' person. All that being said, I apologize to the (very) few people who like this story, but I'm dropping it. Thanks for reading up until now, and just because I'm dropping it, that doesn't mean I won't pick it back up in the (far) future. I'm pretty sure I left the last chapter on a roughly crafted cliffhanger, so maybe I'll hook some more people too. It was my plan all along...

Anyways I can't say this was a complete waste of my time. Without this, my writing skills would never be where they are right now, and I hope they keep improving.

That's all. Have a nice day, and I suppose well wishes for the rest of your life may also be in order, so have a good life!