Chapter 1.15

A/n: So, uh, what the heck happened, you might ask. Or you might not, but I'm going to answer anyway. I finished this chapter a long time ago, and then, for some reason, I didn't want to upload this one until the next one was finished. I don't know why, but I did, so have that other chapter too as an apology. Enjoy!

In the blink of an eye, six years passed.

First and foremost, he had found no other trapped people from the real world. That was definitely what Ling Xia considered the worst thing that happened, or didn't happen, in the past few years.

A good thing that happened was that Ling Xia finally got rid of Mu Ninghua by implementing his blackmail plan at the end of the school year, and showing her all the evidence he had against her after dropping all pretenses. She was very angry, but also scared that all the dirt on her would come to light, so she left Ling Xia alone.

Because Mu Ninghua stopped talking to him, Ling Xia finally had an excuse to cut all ties with Ji Shengge and the Crimson Moon gang. He even generously told Ji Shengge who his source of information was through the year.

That information didn't come in handy though because Ji Shengge resigned from his post as gang leader near the end of the school year. Their parting wasn't that great either, so Ling Xia wouldn't blame Ji Shengge for not believing his words and not relaying that information to the new gang leader.

He and Ling Xia aced the college entrance exams, and Ji Shengge left to college while Ling Xia stayed to become a figure skater.

Mu Ninghua, on the other hand, almost failed her college entrance exams because Ling Xia evilly went and blackmailed her the day before that. So she didn't get into the college of her dreams.

Ling Xia definitely didn't cackle gleefully when he heard that she didn't get that high of a score.

And that was the last time Ji Shengge, Ling Xia, and Mu Ninghua ever saw each other.

He did keep tabs on Mu Ninghua though. Because she hadn't gotten into a good university, she didn't continue to date Bu Huai, a relationship they had only started the last few months of high school. She still owned Bu Huai's heart, though, something Ling Xia had tried to change many times through his quickly blooming friendship with Bu Huai.

Bu Huai and Ling Xia did keep in contact, sometimes going out for some food together, and were no close friends. Someday in the future, Ling Xia wanted to use his friendship with Bu Huai to make him fall out of love with Mu Ninghua, so she would be vulnerable and easy to defeat.

In the business field, Ling Xia was also doing great.

After the nerve regeneration technology was released, it shot to popularity, which earned him some prestige. He'd then been offered many jobs as the lead developer of biotechnology companies, but he refused all of them.

Creating new technology was just an on and off thing, he really didn't care about it that much.

Although he sometimes cooperated with V and helped him out some, he basically retreated into the background from that point on. Because of the cooperations and his friendship with V, he had earned his trust, and V would protect him if Mu Ninghua ever tried to make a comeback.

He kept his life as Ling Xia and life as Li Ming separate. In Li Ming's life, the only people who knew about his double life were Li Ming's family.

In the life that was involved in business, he and his friends had tacitly agreed not to talk about hidden identities, also because V kept his identity secret as well.

There was another place where he used his 'Li Ming' identity though. He used the name 'Li Ming' in the figure skating field, also the place that had the most development in the past few years.