Gross.

"Do you girls need anything? We can watch a movie or you can go off and do... sleepover stuff, I don't know,"

"We will go upstairs," Maddox said, "At least one of us can do things behind closed doors,"

"Telling us is just as bad," Sierra grimaced, dad scrunching his face up, "Be careful up the stairs,"

I followed Maddox, then she shut the door and pushed me against it, pressing her lips on mine. Both of us had been dying to kiss, but it was weird infront of my whole family.

I put my hands on her waist and she cupped my cheeks, her perfume still strong.

She had tied her hair up about half an hour ago, so it was now starting to fall, but she tightened it back up and pulled me over to the bed with a small giggle, putting music on the speaker.

"You are so hot ," I mumbled, "Just, be careful, I'm not 100%,"

"So you're not allowed to,"-

"I am, just, be careful,"

"Careful, got it,"

**

I laid on Maddox's chest, her fingers running through my hair as we watched tv. It was getting pretty late, so I was quite tired, but she was still in a very good mood.

Dad and Sierra had said goodnight a bit ago, knocking heavily on the door before they came in, then turned out the lights because they wanted me to sleep.

I had missed Maddox so much, though, that I didn't want to. Dad was having to take her back to school tomorrow morning, and I might not even be awake.

"Are you cold?"

"Huh?"

"Your hand is shaking ,"

"No it just does this now... apparently it will go away,"

"Oh, okay. You can go to sleep you know,"

"No," I mumbled.

"I am gonna,"

"No," I whined, "I wanna see you,"

"I'm gonna come back as soon as I can, I know Henry and April want to visit,"

"Promise?"

"Obviously,"

She turned the tv off and I laid on my pillow, giving her a final kiss before I turned over and she wrapped her arm round me.

I woke up in the night with a start, and a bad leg cramp, a hot flush coming over me. Maddox was still asleep beside me, so I limped through to dad's room and knocked on the door, Sierra coming from behind me.

"Can't sleep?"

"You scared me,"

"Sorry, I went to the toilet,"

"My leg is cramping and I feel like crap,"

"Go and take my spot, I'll go to the spare room,"

She helped me into their bed and woke dad up to tell him, then he put a fan on and turned to face me.

"It's okay,"

"My leg hurts,"

"Is there anything I can do to help? Shall I prop it up?"

He put a pillow between my legs and retied my hair up, gently kissing my head.

"I enjoyed today," I mumbled.

"Me too, it's nice to see everyone again. Tomorrow I think we will chill, it's Sunday so the guys might pop over,"

"Are you fine with Calum and Michael now?"

"Yeah, well, they better not do it again, but yeah,"

"I'm over it,"

We both fell back to sleep- or at least I assumed dad had slept, for he was gone in the morning and wouldn't drive if it wasn't safe.

He also didn't leave me home alone, so I knew Sierra would be downstairs.

She didn't get the breakfast memo.

I sent Maddox a good morning text, then slowly went downstairs, finding Sierra taking our post to the table. A package had come, and I expected it was from grandma.

Yesterday she had got me a bunch of gifts, like clothes, shower things, and a bunch of stationary. But, she was very annoyed because she had ordered some shoes that hadn't arrived.

"You're popular,"

"Is the package mine?"

"Yeah," she said, stopping in her tracks to look me up and down, "You need to go and cover your neck, and brush your hair. Cover your neck with your hair,"

My eyes widened and I tugged my bobble out, keeping my hair either side of my neck. Sierra always ended up seeing me in the worst possible states.

Meanwhile, she looked perfect in the morning, like usual.

"There's a card here too,"

"Nice," I grinned, opening the shoes, "Oh wow,"

I pulled out a pair of white boots and showed her, then put them on and walked round, smiling to myself.

"They look awesome,"

"I love them. They're so comfy,"

"Who is this card from?"

"I don't know, everyone got me a card. Maybe Uncle Ben sent one, grandma signed hers from everyone,"

It was a pink envelope, with unfamiliar handwriting, so I opened it up and pulled out a card. It had a huge 18 on the front and a picture slipped out of a women holding a baby, the date on it being my birthday.

I put it on the table and opened the card to a page full of writing, but I skipped to the end with furrowed eyebrows.

From mum

And I very nearly threw up.