Chapter 51

I woke up still laying on Crawford's chest. I laid there for a while listening to his heart beat. I lifted my head and looked at him, he had his arm loosely around my waist and he was passed out. I quietly giggled and softly kissed his cheek.

I sat up and grabbed my phone from the table in the middle of the room. We started school on Wednesday and today is finally Friday. It's almost 7 so I tried to wake Crawford up.

"Crawf..." Nope.
"Babe." Nothing.
"My love, you have to get up." Nada
Ugh. I started moving his hair out of his face. He's so handsome. I love him.

I kissed his cheek and he still wouldn't wake up. Hmmm...

I leaned down and kissed his lips and he kissed back. Figures. FIIIIGUUUREEESSSS.

I pulled away and he smiled. "Good morning, sleeping beauty." I giggled. He smiled more and sat up. He rubbed his eyes and looked at me.

"Morning, beautiful." I blushed. "You're cute when you blush." He said and I blushed more.

I reached behind me and pulled the hair tie out of my hair and undid the braid. "I like your hair like that." Crawford commented.

"It's so poofy!" I said like a 6 year old. He giggled (and I melted) and stood up. "Bandage." He said and I nodded. I was messing with my hair and stuff while he unwrapped my leg.

"Definitely looks better than yesterday." He said. It did look way better already. He wrapped my leg again and then kissed my forehead.

I ran upstairs and changed. I wore a different pair of yoga shorts and a tank top from Aeropostale that had a butterfly on it and said "A Beautiful Thing Is Never Perfect"

I put on a little mascara cause I didn't want to deal with the eyeliner. I limped back down the stairs and Crawford was gone.

I went to the kitchen and got a bowl of cereal. I was eating when I heard the door open and I jumped. Crawford walked around the corner, I guess he went home to change. "Geeez Crawf, you scared me." I put my hand over my chest and he giggled. "Grrr." He said trying to be funny and I almost spit out my cereal I started laughing so hard.

He laughed too and then got some cereal also. He sat next to me and I laid my head on his shoulder. I was scrolling through twitter when I started seeing tweets about Crawford's birthday. "Your birthday is coming up soon." I said, still scrolling. "Oh yeah! I don't wanna be 18." He pouted like a 5 year old.

I giggled and took care of my bowl. Crawf quickly finished and did the same. I grabbed my backpack, phone, keys, and Crawford's hand.

I took out my phone and took a picture of Crawford and I,

@Nessss_xo: "Sweet boy 😚 @CrawfordCollins"

He kissed my cheek and we kept walking. "You're beautiful." He randomly told me. "Ew no." I giggled.

"Uhh, yes." He argued, he pulled my closer and put his arm around my shoulders. I stopped arguing cause if I continued he would keep going.

We got to school and before I could hesitate Crawford picked me up by my waist and carried me in, "You know, you're really light." He laughed setting me down at my locker.

I giggled and did my usual locker stuff. Usually Riley would come running up to me by now... Weird. Crawford and I still had some time to spare before school started, so I sat against my locker while he talked to his friends.

They kept talking but he sat down next to me and put his arm over my shoulder. I smiled to myself. I'm glad he's not one of those boys who acts like a jerk in front of their friends.