Chapter 4

The plane ride was long and horrible. I hated it. I had to sit next to my brother the whole time, and who knows how long it's been since he's showered. But we're finally here! So far it isn't so different. We found our bags and contacted the moving vehicle. We went outside where a rental car that my parents had rented was sitting there. We put our bags in the trunk and drove off. I had never seen the house, so I was kind of excited! I texted Alyssa that we had landed safely and that Canada now looked way different from America. It's so much greener and more plants and just seems happier. I might like it here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Turns out that our new house isn't too far from the airport. I looked up fro my phone as we pulled into the driveway. Dang, this house was huge! I stepped out of the car and stood there staring. I looked around the neighborhood and it was absolutely beautiful. I love how green it is! There were fields behind each line of house past the backyard fence. It was gorgeous. "Well are you gonna help or just stand there?" Adam said, snapping me out of my thoughts. I turned around and grabbed my bag and suitcase and walked inside. It seemed even bigger on the inside! I went up the stairs and found my perfect room, with a balcony overlooking the backyard and the giant field behind it. I actually might like it here!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Crawford's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Crawford! Christian! There are new neighbors across the street with kids that look about your age! Why don't you go over there and introduce yourself?" I rolled my eyes after what my mother said. "Why can't Kizzy go?" I whined. "Good idea! Take Kizzy with you and Chris and go say hi." I rolled my eyes again as I got up and went to Chris's room. "Chris we have to go say hi to the new neighbors." I said, as I stood in the doorway. "Why can't Kizzy do it?" He whined. "That's what I said! But mom wants all three of us to go." I explained. Chris sighed as he stood up and we went to Kizzy's room. "Kizzy, mom wants us t-" she cut me off, "I know, Crawford, I heard." She said while putting on some shoes. She stood up and stared at us. "Well?" She asked, and Chris and I looked at her confused. "GO!" She said motioning towards the door. We all got downstairs and walked outside across the street.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
So now it may get a little better and more interesting now that Crawford is in the picture :D , if you're reading this , thanks for sticking around and reading my horrible story !