Chapter 40

We got to the hotel that we were staying at and I guess Sam lives close. We got to the room and I immediately jumped on the bed. Crawford jumped on the bed next to me and wrapped his arms around me. "This should be fun." He said and pulled me in closer. "Really guys?" Chris said with a disgusted face that made me laugh really hard.

Later, Crawf and I decided to hang out and go look around LA. Chris stayed at the hotel, loser. Crawford and I were walking with our hand intertwined. I could feel him look at me, "What?" I asked trying to hold back a smile, didn't work. "You're so beautiful..." He said smiling. I blushed and covered my face with my other hand, "it's cute when you blush!" He said and I blushed more. "Crawford stop it!" I laughed and play smacked his arm. "Ow!" He fake pouted and I pecked his cheek.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer and kissed my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips harder against his. He pulled me as close has he could and held my waist tight. We both pulled away to catch our breath and smiled at each other. Crawf took my hand again and we kept walking. We walked passed a store that looked cool, but I saw a dress that I really liked. I usually hate dresses, but this was gorgeous. It was a black high low dress with gold sparkles and it was right around the waist, it had two layers, a regular fabric one and a sheer one which had all the glitter on it. "I thought you didn't like dresses?" Crawford asked looking where I was looking.

"I don't, but that one is pretty."

"Okay..." He mumbled looking up at the store name.

We kept walking not knowing where to go. "I'm glad it's just us for once." Crawf said and smiled, that smile. Ugh. "Me too." I agreed and smiled back, "Crawford Collins?!" We heard a girl say, we both looked over and saw 3 girls fangirling, I laughed and Crawford smiled. He loves his fans so much. Crawford and I walked over to them, "Hey! What's up?" Crawford said and they all had a hand over their mouths, "Can I hug you?!" One asked excitedly, "Yeah of course!" Crawford said and they hugged, he hugged all of them, "We're huge fans, and your girlfriend is SO pretty!" They said looking at me and I blushed, "Thanks!" I said and they fangirl'd a little more, "Do you want me to take a picture?" I offered and her eyes lit up, "Really?" She asked shocked,
"Yeah! Why not?"

"Okay!" She said excitedly and handed me her iPhone. They all stood next to Crawford and I took a picture, "Can you take one on mine?" Another girl asked, "Yeah sure!" I said and handed the other girl her phone back while taking the other one. "Thanks so much!" She said and I nodded, "Can we get a picture with you?" One of them asked me. I was shocked, but I agreed. She handed Crawford her phone and he took a picture. "Tag me in that!" I said and she nodded excitedly. Crawford grabbed my hand and we walked away, but heard them take a picture of us.

I laughed and Crawford smiled. I poked his dimple, "Why do you always do that?" He asked laughing, "Cause your dimple is adorable!" I squealed. He smiled and we walked back to the hotel.

We got back to the hotel and Chris was sitting on his laptop on his bed. "Where did you guys go?" He asked with barley any emotion, wow he cared a lot. "We just walked around." Crawford said sitting on the bed, I sat on his lap. Chris nodded and kept looking at his computer.

"I'm gonna get ready for bed." Crawford nodded and let go of my waist. I grabbed some yoga shorts and a Crawford Collins hoodie (and underwear duh). Gotta rep the babe. Anyway! I went into the bathroom and took a shower, then I put on my clothes and brushed my teeth and braided my hair so it would be wavy tomorrow. Crawford was already wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt and scrolling through his phone. I laid down beside him and found the picture of me and Crawford with the fans. I liked it and followed them and they freaked out. It was kind of weird to have people freak out over me but whatever. I plugged my phone into the charger and rolled over so I was facing Crawford. He was still sitting up scrolling through his phone, "You okay?" I asked and he nodded... Nope. He's not okay, "Babe..." I said and he looked at me, "What's wrong?"

He looked back at his phone, what the heck?!

I sat up and looked at him angrily before he turned his phone towards me,
"Not gonna say hi to an old friend?"