Chapter Seven

Crawford's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I quickly ran to the door and stopped. I adjusted my bow tie and straightened my shirt. I looked up and opened the door to see Ness's parents first. She sort of looks like her mom. Her brother looks a lot like her dad. "Hi, I-I'm Crawford." I said as I reached out to shake her dad's hand. "Hi, I'm Pete" her dad said, taking my hand. "Hi honey, how are you?" Her mom said looking at me. "I'm good! Come on in!" I said stepping back and motioning for them to come inside. Ness walked in last, she looked stunning. "You can sit if you want" I said pointing at the couch when my mother walked in from the kitchen. "Hello! You must be the new neighbors! I'm Stacey" she said shaking their hands. They all introduced themselves as my family came down and we all sat in the living room talking and laughing and waiting for dinner. I sat next to Ness. She was so pretty when she smiled, her laugh was amazing. I looked over because I felt someone watching me... Chris was looking at me while smirking and raising an eyebrow. I blushed and looked down. "Well dinner should be ready" my mom said as we all stood up and headed towards the dining room. I sat across from Ness and her brother sat next to her and her mom on the other side. We all continued to laugh and talk at the table. We might bond pretty well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ness's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wasn't really listening to what everyone was talking about. I was focused on Crawford. He smiled and laughed when everyone else did, so did I even though I wasn't too sure about what they were talking about. His dimple was just so cute and his smile is perfect
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After dinner was done we all returned back to the living room. Adam was about to sit near Crawford, but I gave him "the glare" and he moved. I sat next to Crawford so we could talk, maybe get to know each other. Our knees touched on accident and we both looked up and said sorry, but we started laughing after making eye contact. I'm not sure why, it was pretty funny though. "So... Ness, what school are you going to?" Crawford asked. "Oh umm, Eastwood?" I said, his face lit up and he smiled with that cute dimple. "That's where I go! When do you start?" He asked, still kind of smiling. "Monday, I think" I wasn't 100% but I'm pretty sure I start Monday. "Cool" he said smirking. It was silent between us for a second while everyone else talked and laughed. "Hey, Ness?" Crawford said looking at his feet. "Yeah?" I looked at him. He looked up at me and then down again, took a deep breath and looked up again. "Can I have your number?" He asked shyly. I blushed a little, but then said "Uh, yeah, sure!" He smiled and handed me his phone to put my number in. I put my contact name as 'Ness:)' and put my number in. He looked at it and then looked at me. "Nevada?" He asked, referring to the area code. "It's a long story" I said laughing. We looked at each other for a while before he looked down smiling. I will never get over that dimple. "So... Do you want to hang out tomorrow? Maybe I could show you around the little town before you start school Monday?" I smiled at him and covered my mouth. I hate my smile. He pulled my hand from my mouth and smiled. "Don't cover that gorgeous smile" which made me blush and smile more. I looked down but he picked my head up and just stared at me smiling. I couldn't help but smile back. He's really cute. "Um. We could hang out tomorrow..." I said looking down, still smiling. "Great" he said squeezing my hand, which was still in his since he grabbed it off my face. "Well, we better get going." I heard my dad say and I looked up at him. We all stood up and Chris looked at Crawford and I with a smirk and raised his eyebrow. We weren't sure what he was doing until he looked down and we looked at what he was looking at. We were still holding hands. Crawford and I laughed and let go. Our parents didn't notice... Well, I don't think they did. Anyway, Crawford's dad opened the door for everyone and Crawford walked me out. He stopped me for a second and said, "see you tomorrow?" I smiled and said "see you tomorrow." He smiles and hugged me and I gladly hugged back. When he let go we smiled at each other and I ran across the street to my house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Oh my gosh guys I'm sorry I know I suck , but if you're still here thank you ! Haha