Chapter Seventeen

School dragged on and Crawford was being very protective over me. I liked him being protective, I finally feel safe for once. It was lunch now and I barley ate. I didn't like the food here but Crawford was worried so I ate a little. "Why are you so worried about me not eating?" I question. He sighs and shakes his head, "I don't know..." I lean my head on his shoulder and he leans his head on mine.
"I love you" he mumbles and I smile. "I love you, too" I say still smiling and he sits up and smiles at me.

Eventually the bell rings for the last class. Crawford grabbed my hand and we intertwined our fingers. We got to the last class and sat down next to each other. The teacher started talking once everyone was situated and I immediately zoned out. I guess Crawford noticed cause he started laughing. I look at him, "what?" I say smiling. "You zone out a lot" he says and I nod smiling. I look forward again and zone out. I'm good at that. The bell rings and I jump. I zoned out that long? My eyes go wide and Crawford starts laughing. I guess he knows what I was thinking. We both stand up but he picks me up and carries me bridal style out of the school. Today was better. "Want to come to my house?" Crawford asks looking down at me. I nod. "Can you put me down now?" I giggle. "Nope" he says shifting me up cause I was falling. I start flailing and trying to get down but he flings me over his shoulder. "CRAWFORD!" I laugh and so does he.

We get to his house and he puts me down. "Wanna take the picture?" He asks nervously. I nod and he wraps one arm around me and I put my hands over his and lean my head into his neck and he holds one arm out to take the picture. I smile and he does that cute smirk thing he always does. "I like it." I say. "Me too" he says while nodding, he kisses me on the cheek and posts it on twitter,
@Crawfordcollins: I love her:)
@Nessss_xo
I check my twitter and my notifications blew up. "Crawford what did you do?" I laugh. I check my notifications and there are so many nice things! "She's so pretty!" "I ship it so hard" "you're so cute together!" But there's also hate, "why her?" "wtf who is she?!" "She's kinda ugly" "she doesn't deserve you" "I'm prettier than her tbh" I go to my profile and I have 20k followers. I get a notification that Crawford tweeted,
"@Crawfordcollins: Guys please don't hate. If you were real fans and supported me you would be happy that I love her and found somebody"
Then people start replying,
"I do support you and I'm so happy!"
"She's pretty! You guys are cute:) ily"
"But she's using you! She's thirsty and wants attention" Oh...
"You okay?" Crawford asks. I nod my head but he looks at my screen. "Don't listen to her... You're amazing" he says while putting his arm around me. "If she really supported me she would've been happy." He takes me phone and shuts it off. "What was that for?"
"I don't know" he shrugs. "Hey guys" Chris said running down the stairs and then stops. "Everything okay?" We both nod. "Oh, hey Ness, this weekend Brent Rivera and his sister are coming over and I was wondering if you and your brother wanted to come? Kizzy and Kirsten will be here also so we're all just gonna hang out and sleep over" I look at Crawford and then look back at Chris, "Yeah sure!"

I stay at Crawford's for a little longer and then go back to my house. "Where were you?!" My mom asked frantically,
"I was at Crawford's...?"
"You need to tell me this! I was worried sick! And what's this about he slept over last night?!"
"Oh my gosh mom we watched a scary movie and then he left but I got scared so he came over again! Nothing happened!" I snap at her. "And by the way, so you don't worry again, I'm going to his house and staying the night BUT his parents and sisters will be there and Adam will too."
She sighs, "I don't like all this time you're spending with him..."
"Mom it's fine. I know my boundaries and so does he."
"Okay... Well it's getting late, go to bed, goodnight"
"Night mom"
I go upstairs and take a shower and get ready and then as soon as I get to bed I fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Sorry this one is long :3 but idk I'll try and update tomorrow :L but if you're still reading then thanks cause I'm really boring