Chapter Five

Ness's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
I was unpacking when I heard a knock at the door, "MOOOOOOM! Someone's at the door!" I yelled. "Can you get it?! I'm kinda busy" my mom replied. I groaned as I got up and ran down the stairs. When I answered the door I was greeted by these gorgeous brown eyes. I couldn't look away. I finally looked away, I wanted to see who's soul I was staring into. He was kind of tall, taller than me, and had brown hair and smiled. Oh my gosh, he has a dimple, I'm surprised my eyes actually don't have hearts in them. "Hello?" He said, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Oh, hi, ummm can I help you?" I asked. "Yeah, umm," he lightly laughed and scratched at the back of his neck looking down. He's really cute. "My name is Crawford and this is Chris," he said pointing to a taller boy with gorgeous green eyes, "and that's Kizzy" he said pointing to a girl that was a little younger than me. "We love across the street and my mom thought we should introduce ourselves" he said. "Oh, okay... ADAM!" I yelled and heard my brother stomp down the stairs. "What?" He said annoyed. "This is Crawford, Christian, and Kizzy, they live across the street." I said as I pointed to each, saying their names. "Oh, hi, I'm Adam and I'm gonna go play video games" he said running back up the stairs. Wow, okay then.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Crawford's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh, hi, I'm Adam and I'm gonna go play video games" I'm assuming her brother, said as he ran up the stairs. "Sooo.... I never got your name?" I asked looking back at her, she was stunning. "Oh! Right, umm my name is Ness" she said smiling. Her smile was perfect. Her hair was up in a high ponytail and she had yoga shorts on and a t-shirt. She was still gorgeous. "So um, my mom wants to know if you would like to come over for dinner, maybe? I mean you don't have to it's fine if you-" I was cut off by Ness's mom laughing, "We would love to. What time?" She asked. Uhhh... "5:00" Chris said. He came in handy for once. "Okay, we'll be over soon, thank you!" She said "Bye Crawford! See you later" Ness said, "bye Ness!" I said. She was so pretty.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
OH MY GOSH I'M SO SORRY THAT J SUCK !! But if you're reading thanks so much for coming this far ! Haha