Chapter 19

We end up watching four movies before the guys come downstairs. "Hey you" Crawford said sitting next to me and putting his arm around me. Chris sat next to Kirsten and Adam sat next to Kizzy. Ooohhhh. Brent sat next to Lexie but looked at Crawford. He looked so jealous that it was almost funny! "So what do you guys wanna do now?" I ask while looking around. "We could play hide and seek?" Kizzy suggests. "Isn't that a bit childish?" Chris asked.
"NEVER" Kirsten, Kizzy, and I shout and the guys and Lexie start laughing. "Okay okay... Nose goes" Crawford says and we all touch our noses. My brother caught on slower and he had to be it. "Count to 50!" I exclaim turning my brother towards a corner. "One...
... Two..." He starts and I run up the stairs. I go into Crawford's room and go under his bed. There's a hole on the board under the mattress so I climb in. I hear someone come in and peek my head out to look at who it is. It's Crawford. "Ness?" He whispers.
"Under the bed"
He crawls under. "What?"
"Look up, you moron" I giggle.
"I didn't even know that was there! He laughs. Then I hear footsteps, "Shhh!" I say, "Get up here!" I whisper yell and he crawls in. It's tight but I'm small so it works. I peek my head out and see my brother. I pull my head back in the hole and nod to Crawford so that he knows it's Adam. I press my index finger to my lips and Crawford nods.
"What da friiick?"
My brother says and I try so hard not to laugh. "Someone's in here" I hear him say. I see him crawl under the bed but he doesn't see us.

"C'mon guys it's not funny" Brent yells
"We've been looking for like 3 minutes"
Kizzy whines. "Should we go out now?" I ask and Crawford nods. We crawl out from under the bed and quietly run downstairs. We sit on the couch and wait.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Sorry it's short ! It's 1:07 am and I'm tired so I'll update tomorrow . Thanks for reading cause I suck so haha