Chapter Six

It's been about 4 hours since Crawford came over and I can't get him out of my head. It's 4:00 meaning I should get ready for dinner at his house. I go to my closet to figure out what to wear. I need to get some fancier clothes. I ended up picking dark high waisted skinny jeans and a white shirt that I tucked in to my jeans with a black and white cardigan. I put on my black converse and then went to do my make up. Usually my make up doesn't take long. I wear mascara and eyeliner and lipgloss, that's about it. My hair is what takes so long. My hair is down to my butt so it takes a while to do anything. I decided I wanted to do loose waves so I waited for my curling wand to heat up. As I waited I checked my twitter. Nothing new, boring, boring, boring, a picture of food that looks really good, a meme about school, and then I got bored. I closed twitter and started making my hair wavy. It takes a long time to get it right, but I was finally finished. I looked decent, probably as best I can at the moment. I looked at the clock and it was 4:55. Not bad, that's probably the fasted I ever got ready! We only lived across the street so it was no rush. I met my family downstairs and we started walking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Crawford's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ness and her family would be here any second. I looked in the mirror one last time. I was wearing a dark grey button down collard shirt with a black bow tie, black pants, and a backwards SnapBack. I looked okay I guess, I was nervous though. What if Ness wasn't impressed? What if she didn't like me? What if she didn't like my crazy family? Am I ugly? Why am I being so self conscious all of a sudden? Why am I asking so many questions? Okay, stop. I ran downstairs and then heard a knock at the door. This is it...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Sorry this is a really short and sucky chapter . I'm horrible and I know it , but today Christian tweeted me ! I'm so happy ! I got shots also :( but if you're reading this thank you so much for sticking around no matter how bad I am ! Haha