Chapter 42

I eventually found the hotel and went to our room. I know I shouldn't do this but I'm so hurt...

I walked to the bathroom and found something sharp, I didn't care what it was, I needed something. I put my pj's on and then locked myself in the bathroom. I looked at the blade in my hand and thought it over. It hurts so much, I need something. I put it against my thigh and dragged it.

I did 5, but not deep enough to draw blood. I just needed something. My skin was raised though. It looked gross but whatever...

I sat in the bathroom until I heard the door open and close, "Ness?" Someone said, that was Chris. I stayed silent and someone came to the door and knocked. I still didn't say anything, "Ness?" He asked worriedly this time. He started shaking the knob and I just sat there. "Ness open this door!" He demanded. I finally stood up and walked over to the door and unlocked it. Chris's face went pale when he saw my leg and the blade in my hand. He started tearing up and pulled me into a hug, "Why?" Was all he managed.

I cried on to his shoulder and he took me to the bed and sat me down, "Why did you do that?" He asked softly, "I was hurt.... I can't believe he did that." I sobbed out the last part. He pulled me into a hug again when the door opened.

Crawford walked in and he had obviously been crying. I'm the one who's hurt, why is he crying. He just starred at me and then his eyes went wide and his face lost color like Chris. I'm assuming he saw my thigh...

He put his face in his hands and dropped to his knees. We all sat there silence for a while before Crawford looked up, "It was because of me, wasn't it?" He asked and his voice cracked. I slowly nodded and he stood up and walked towards me.

I started crying harder and he sat down next to me and wiped my tears. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for this to happen." I just nodded.

My leg started stinging and I squeezed my eyes shut. I put my hand over it which made it sting worse. Great. I started tearing up again and bit my lip. "Are you okay?" Crawford asked and put his hand on my arm. I shook my head no.

Crawford stood up and walked to the bathroom and Chris pulled me into his arms again. Crawford came out with a wet rag in his hand and Chris tightened his grip. "It's gonna sting for a second." Crawford warned and I nodded, it's honestly so weird being in Christians arms. I miss Crawford's arms.

He put the cold wet rag over my thigh and I flinched, but it stopped stinging. Crawford held the rag there and Chris handed me to Crawford.

"I'm so sorry, I don't know what I was thinking. I was jealous and I shouldn't have done that. I never meant for this to happen and knowing that it's my fault that you hurt yourself hurts me so bad. I love you and I don't know what I'd do without you."

I threw my arms around his neck and cried onto his shoulder. "I love you." I said and he held me tighter.

I felt my eyes start to get heavy after Crawford laid down with my head on his chest. Soon I gave up trying to stay awake and closed my eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED ! I was busy doing nothing . But I did go to a sleepover 😂 but I'm tired so ✌️✌️✌️✌️ enjoy my sucky chapter 😂