Chapter 44

We got to the restaurant and it looked expensive. Crawford got out and helped me out. He held out his arm and I gladly took it.

We walked in and were greeted by the hostess, she seemed to be a little older than us. "Hey! Do you have a reservation?" She said in a perky tone and then eyes Crawford, "Uh, yeah. For the Collins?" He put us down as 'The Collins' I'm melting.

"Are you two, like, married?" She said still eyeing Crawford. "Um, no?" Crawford said, "We're 17..." She nodded, "I'm 18, not that far behind." She winked. Oh. Heck. No. I tightened my grip on his arm. He looked at me and nodded to reassure me.

"Follow me to your table." She said and turned around, "Does she not see me hooked on your arm?" I asked, "It's fine. I won't let her do anything." He said and kissed the side of my head.

"Well, here's your table, if you need anything let me know..." She put her hand on his shoulder and slowly let it fall off as she walked away. I tensed up,
"Babe, it's fine. I promise I won't let her do anything."

"I know, but I swear if she tries anything I'm yelling." He laughed his adorable laugh.

We ordered our food and sat there talking for a while. Crawford was just starring at me as I took a sip of water. "What?" I asked smiling.

"I love you." He smiled. Gosh, that smile. "I love you more." I smiled back, he put his hand on top of mine, "I don't think that's possible."

"I don't think you understand how much you mean to me. I love you so much. I know that love is just a shout into the void and that oblivion is inevitable. And I am in love with you."

I giggled at his cheesiness, "You quoted my favorite book!" I laughed. "Yeah." He laughed too. The waiter came back with our food and we started eating. We both looked up at each other with wide eyes, "This is amazing." I said and he nodded, agreeing and shoving more in his mouth.

"Can I get you anything else?" The same chick from earlier walked up and asked, "No, we're good." Crawford said and she sat down next to him. Nonono. "Umm, aren't you supposed to be working?" I asked sassily.

"I'm on break, stupid."

"Hey, don't call my girlfriend stupid." Crawford said glaring at her.

"That's your girlfriend? Oh come on. You can do better." She said putting her hands palm down on his shoulder and resting her chin on them. He moved his shoulders and shook her off.

I was sad and mad at the same time. Was I that ugly? Did people hate me that much?

"No. I can't do better than her. I don't know how many times I have to make it clear that I love her. People keep telling me, "You can do better" or "I'm better than her" but not in my eyes, she's perfect and I wouldn't want to be with anyone else but her." He said glaring at the girl.

She had a shocked look on her face. She nodded and stood up. Crawford stood up and grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the chair. He grabbed my face and kissed me passionately. He slowly pulled away and I looked at him, "What was that about?" I asked, "I need you. I want you to know that no matter what people say you're the only one for me."

I started tearing up and I hugged him tightly around the neck and he hugged my waist.

We paid for the food and left. We were walking down the street with our hands intertwined. I love this boy so much. I don't know what I'd do without him.

We got back to the hotel room and plopped down on the bed. "Did you have fun?" Chris asked looking at the TV, "Yeah, it's always fun when someone tries to steal my boyfriend." I giggled. "Again?" Chris said laughing. I guess it does happen a lot, but look at him! He's gorgeous!

I got some clothes and went and took a shower. I let the water run on me as I was thinking. If I wasn't with Crawford I wouldn't have scars on my leg, I wouldn't have been hurt, I wouldn't have to deal with chicks wanting him.

But if I wasn't I wouldn't be happy and I wouldn't have the love of my life.

I got out of the shower and put my pj's on. I dried my hair with a towel and then brushed it out and brushed my teeth. Crawford was sitting on the bed on his laptop and I sat next to him.

He closed the laptop and patted the spot in front of him. I hesitantly moved in front of him. He pulled my hair behind my ear and started braiding my hair. "Watchya doing there, babe?" I asked giggling. "I'm braiding!" He said and I could hear him smiling.

"Hair tie?" He asked and I put my hand back because I had some on my wrist. "Hold on, I want to take a picture!" He said and grabbed his phone. "You're a dork." I laughed.

"I know." He said taking a picture. He posted it to twitter,
@crawfordcollins: "My masterpiece @nessss_xo" *picture*

I checked twitter so I could see what it looked like. "I didn't know you could French braid?"

"I couldn't! I was watching videos." He laughed and I laughed. "Well thank you, it looks great." I said and pecked his cheek.

He laid down facing me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Goodnight, princess." He said and kissed my forehead. I cuddled up to him and fell asleep.