Chapter 28

*Last stop on Digitour*

Digitour was fun and touring with everyone for about a month was so fun! Except for Brent. He didn't try anything since the last time, but he couldn't. Crawford was glued to my side. It's the last day and I'm still laying in bed. It's way too early for anyone to be up right now, I have no idea why I'm awake. I turned my head to look at Crawford who had his arm around waist. If I get up I'll wake him up. I sigh and move closer to him. He lifts his head up and looks at me, "You okay?" He says tiredly, oh lawd. "Yeah, I'm fine, why?" His voice. Not fine, not fine. "You woke up at 4:00 in the morning?" He says like it's the most obvious thing ever. "I don't know why I'm awake, just go back to sleep."

"Something's bothering you." He said sitting up now. He knows me too well, "I'm just thinking, it's fine." I reassure him. He wraps his arms around me from the side and lays his head on my shoulder. I put one hand over his and rest my head on his. "Whatever you're thinking about, it's bugging you." He's right. I was also thinking about Brent. I woke up because of a nightmare about Brent and he....

Thinking about it I started tearing up. Trying not to cry is hard enough, but my breath hitched and Crawford jumped. He crawled in front of me and starred at me, "baby you look tired, go back to sleep, I'm fine." And then a tear fell from my eye, crap. I quickly wipe it but Crawford noticed; he wrapped his arms around me tightly and I quietly sobbed onto his shoulder so I wouldn't wake anyone up. I cry pretty loud, oops? Crawford rocks us back and forth and I start to calm down a little.

Eventually we lay down and I'm still in his arms. I know he already fell asleep again because of his breathing. I'm so thankful for him. My eyes start getting heavy and I fall asleep again.

*9:00AM*

"Ness wake up." Crawford said while rubbing my arm, I put a pillow over my head and kept my eyes closed. I felt his lips touch my cheek and I smiled. "Good morning, princess." He said smiling as I rolled over on to my back and looked at him. I smiled at him and he stood back up, "what..?" He asked hesitantly while still smiling. "You're so cute." I said sitting up, "we have to get ready soon." Crawford said while turning to walk out of the room. I groaned and stood up.

I walked to my suitcase and grabbed some medium-wash skinny jeans and an off-white tank top with tiny gray lines spread everywhere. I changed and put my hair in a side fishtail, then did my normal eyeliner and mascara. "You don't need that." Crawford said while walking into the bathroom. "Shut up, yes I do." I said while trying not to laugh so I don't stab my eye out. "Your hair looks cool." He said admiring it, has he never seen that before? "Thanks." I said finishing my makeup and turning to look at him, I kissed his cheek and walked out.

We met everyone else at the venue. People were setting up because I guess VIP was starting early. Crawford and I weren't asked to do anything so we sat down. Our hands were intertwined and my head was on his shoulder. He started squeezing my hand tighter when Brent walked by. I instantly got chills and froze, he winked at me and Crawford caught it. Crawford turned to me and grabbed my head and laid it on his chest. My eyes started burning but I held back the tears by taking deep breaths. His grip on my head loosened and I looked up, he looked at me and kissed my forehead, "last day, it'll be okay, I promise."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
I'll try to continue tomorrow cause I'm not supposed to be on my phone right now but GUYS 1.01k READS ?! THAT'S CRAZY !! Thanks so so much and if you're still reading this then thanks so so much for that cause I'm not the best 😁😂