Chapter Eight

Ness's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up at 9:00 A.M and the first thing I thought about was Crawford. We are supposed to hang out today. I rolled over and grabbed my phone. I had 5 messages from Alyssa telling me to wake up because she's bored and a message from Crawford. I got butterfly's as I opened it. He sent it 3 minutes ago, not too late.
C=Crawford
N=Ness
C: Hey Ness it's Crawford
N: Well hey there
C: So... Do you still want to hang out?
N: Yeah!
C: Ok cool I'll be over in like an hour?
N: Okay! See you then:)
C: :)
I jumped out of bed to get ready. I ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and did my quick make up and put my hair in a ponytail. When all else fails, do a ponytail. My hair is still slightly wavy from last night, so it kind of looks pretty. I go to the closet and pick an outfit. I picked dark skinny jeans and a mint tank top with a white cardigan. I went and got my red leopard converse to add color, I do that a lot, and waited in the living room. It's been almost an hour since Crawford said he would be here in an hour. I sat on my couch waiting.
~~~~~~~~~
Crawford's POV
~~~~~~~~~
I looked in the mirror one last time before heading out the door. I walked over to Ness's house and stopped at the door. I hesitated because I was nervous, but I knocked on the door and waited. I heard the doorknob move and the door opened. I smiled at Ness and she smiled back. I think she's flawless. "So, should we go?" I asked pointing my thumb over my shoulder. "Oh, yeah! Let's go" she said walking out of the door behind me.