1 Year Anniversary!!!

Happy Anniversary to me!! It has been a year since I released this MatchaBlossom fanfic. Honestly, I am so happy that it has gained the popularity that it has. It currently has one thousand votes and views which is just great. I don't know how it got that big. I honestly think part of it is people enjoy my writing and the other half is because I came here right on the peak of the fanfic. Plus as far as I know, I was one of the few at the time writing MatchaBlossom fandom Thus is why I got so much. I am so thankful for all of those who have tuned into it. Especially the ones who were there when I started and those who are there reading the updates every week. I have no clue for how long I will be updating whether it will last another year or if it will end in a matter of weeks or months. But I have good news I have at least two other chapters drafted and ready to be published. The reason for this is because I will go through dry spells and I want to be able to keep getting readers so if I write a lot I will save up the drafts as I try to work through my writing block. Not only that but I have discovered I should only update at least once a week and at a max of two. This is fine for me because I have less pressure than I did with my previous works. So yeah plus it does help I mainly do one-chapter things rather than a story that connects. That is also a reason I have been able to update as often as I have. That is all I have to say thank you to those who have read this and stuck it out to the end. I mean this is kinda mixed up because this is kind of my first time writing something like this. So I am trying my best. Feel free to comment any requests you all might want to see in the future and I can see if I can write any of them. I love the share of new ideas it is part of the fun of commenting. See you all next time.

Feb 28

So as of right now, I have an idea of what the next publish chapter will be. So as Seku says "Get Excited". The next chapter I plan to write is going to fit the anniversary and it will be ones both Kaoru and Kojiro will be celebrating it will be good fluffy romantic fun. At least that is the plan right now. As long as everything goes on plan this should be the plan for the next update if it isn't then you will know because this part maybe removed if so. But hopefully I can be able to write it because I am very excited to write the chapter. I mean this is the first idea in a bit that I think will be pretty good but who knows how it will go. Anyway that is all I have to say for now. See you all next time.

Signed,

Author-chan