Kiss

A/N: Welcome to this update and the last update that was of Pride Month. That is you all treat for the end of pride month. Since nobody commented this is the choice I ended up making. This is a short but next update will be longer then this. Now I am planning to either update on Sunday or Monday. Of course I will publish on Midnight on Thursday if everything goes according to plan. I hope you all will enjoy it and this one shot. 

Something to be known about Kojiro Nanjo better known as Joe was that he always seemed to be running late. Even if it was a good day Joe always seemed to be running late and barely able to the places he needed on time. Which was the main reason his best friend and secret crush Kaoru stopped waiting on him. Or at least so he claims. Either way that day was like any other day. With Joe being late and running out of his house in a rush to get to school. He glanced at his watch and saw he might just a little early for once. With him soon rounding the corner towards the school when he felt himself knock into someone. Before Joe could even track who it could be. The both of them fell with the person landing on top of Joe. Their lips on Joe. After Joe eye sight cleared up. Joe was greeted by Kaoru's lips on his. At that moment Joe could swear his heart wouldn't stop beating. As Kaoru now sat up. Joe smiled a somewhat cocky smile. "Well it's nice to see you too four eyes", Joe said with a warm look in his eye. To which Kaoru didn't catch.

" Yet I can't the same to you dopey gorilla"

As Kaoru slowly got up dusting off his uniform before gathering his things. But had Kaoru not gotten up Joe would have kissed Kaoru back. "And yet here you were", Joe started before Kaoru interrupted

"We aren't going to talk about this got it Kojiro", Kaoru said.

"Obviously now I would have you know, I was going to ask why you were running late?"

For a moment Joe swore he saw a faint blush on Kaoru's face for a moment. Probably from embarrassment or at least that was what Joe had thought it was. What he didn't know was the true reason. "It's none of your business you gorilla"

"Oh says the pissy four eyes who always insists that you have to on time"

"Yet here you are as late as usual you dopey gorilla"

"And I can see you are still the same stuck up four eyes"

"Wow still the same old name. Don't you have enough sight to see I don't wear glasses"

"You might not now but with all that studying you do. You are going to become one"

"Oh this coming from the person who never seems to study"

"Hey I study but unlike you I don't live my life in front of a book or textbook"

"I have you know I do other things"

"Yeah like what?"

"Well if you would use your head for once. You would remember we skateboard"

"Yeah but other then that all you ever seem to do is study"

"Well at least I don't spend my time flirting with every girl in sight", Kaoru countered.

"At least I have a life unlike you. Who flirts with nobody", Joe responded. And so began the usual for Joe and Kaoru. What Kaoru didn't know was what Joe had been thinking when he said At least I don't spend my time flirting with every girl in sight. Because it wasn't like Joe wanted to flirt with every girl in sight. It just happened and it did distract him even if it was only for a matter of minutes. It stopped him from thinking about how much he loved Kaoru. Even if Kaoru didn't feel the same towards him. What Joe didn't know at time was that their were other works in play. And what he thought Kaoru might feel towards him might be as black and white as it seemed. But that wouldn't happen until a number of years later and that is a story for another time. 

A/N: So you are can't say I click baited technically they kissed. It wasn't like I said they will be in a relationship. Nope the title just suggested that they would kiss. Which they did through a quite amusing accident that I loved writing. But I am sure in the future after talking they would finally confess their feelings. But that isn't my story to tell. My only real thing was to write something amusing which I did. So yeah well until the next update.