Makeup

Kaoru was sitting on his couch late one night drinking a cup of coffee. Trying not to be reminded of a certain green haired someone. Who at one time had been his boyfriend yet now seemed to haunt him. Being a constant reminder of what happened between them. That green haired someone was Kojiro Nanjo better known as Joe. A formal player boy who seemed to flirt with nearly everyone he came upon. At least that had been until he and Kaoru became a item. Joe seemed to stop flirting or that was what Kaoru had thought. That was until he had been going to meet Joe when he spotted Joe with a woman hanging on his arm. With a look of Joe's face that Kaoru had only seen Joe give him. This resulted in them having a huge fight with words tossed around. Such as playerboy and Kaoru bringing up Joe's past. Not only that but in the breakup of them. After that Kaoru had taken everything that he had that reminded him of Joe and packed inside a box and hide it in a closet. Not wanting to be reminded of what happened. Yet he was reminded. It didn't help that not even a month ago the two had bumped into each other at a bar. Which resulted in them bickering as usual. Until finally somehow they had were at Joe's apartment's kissing and doing other things. Not making it past the kitchen as clothes were flying off all the way to the bedroom. The two didn't talk about what happened. In fact Kaoru had choose to leave before Joe even woke up. At first Joe messaged Kaoru. But as time passed the texts got fewer and fewer until finally they stopped. Now here Kaoru was thinking about what happened and regretting about what happened. But he couldn't tell Joe that. I mean it wasn't like Joe would take him back. They weren't meant for each other and that was fine. At least that was what Kaoru kept telling himself. But for some reason tonight especially he had been thinking about Joe. As the rain began to fall outside. With the sounds of thunder echoing. Something that Kaoru had always hated since he was a small child. Storms were unpredictability something that Kaoru hated. When they had been together Joe would come over and hold Kaoru in his big strong arms. Stroking Kaoru's long cherry blossom colored hair and reassure him that everything was going to be okay. Yet that wasn't going to happen today at least that's what Kaoru thought. After nearly an hour of shaking with thunder and lighting it seemed to stop. Until it started once more. The sounds of rain increasing. But now with the thought of Joe on his mind. Thinking that Joe was probably with that woman. That he must be happier with her then he could have been with Kaoru. After all she probably didn't bottle up her feelings or yell at him. Or worried about everything. This not helping Kaoru's state. Kaoru could feel his heart beating faster and faster. Almost as if he couldn't breath. Kaoru knew what this was. It was a anxiety attack something that Kaoru hadn't had in a long time. This was resulting in Carla who was sitting nearby was glowing purple. "Master do you want me to contact gorilla?"

Kaoru froze up debating whether or not but before he could say anything he could feel his eyes grow heavy. The next thing he saw was Joe standing over him. "It took you long enough four eyes"

"What are you doing here dopey gorilla? Shouldn't you be with some woman, Kaoru said with a cold look. As if he hadn't just had an anxiety attack about that fear.

"What are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I am talking about after all it was the reason we broke up. And why we never talked about what happened that night", Kaoru said.

"If I remember correctly I tried to talk with you. But you wouldn't listen and broke up with me. Even about that night I was going to talk with you but you left before I could. And wouldn't answer any of my texts", Joe said with a calm look on his face.

"Oh please we both know that you would much prefer with woman. I saw you with that woman with that look on your face a few months ago. A look that was only supposed to be meant for me", Kaoru blurted out without thinking.

"If you would listen to me for once then you would know that woman was that woman was a close friend of mine who happened to be visiting"

"So what you were still giving her a look of love towards her", Kaoru countered.

"Because I was talking about you and I always wear that look when I am talking about you"

"Okay then why have I never seen her before?"

"Well for one she lives in America and only visits  during a time which you are usually busy"

"So that means for the past few months we have been broken up had I listened we could have already made up"

"Yes that's what I have been trying to say but you always so stubborn and I got tired of it. Which is why I am here I didn't expect to find you passed out on the floor"

"Well you can't blame me I thought you were with another woman and finally stopped loving me", Kaoru reasoned.

"Now Kaoru do you honestly think after trying to get with you after year of pinning. I would just go flirt with anyone"

"Well you did flirt with a number of women back in the day"

"Which I have told you many times. But will say again because I was trying to get distracted from a certain pink haired person which never worked. Because he always seemed to be around me"

"Well maybe that person wants to make up with you and wants you to become his boyfriend again", Kaoru said.

"Well if so then I would gladly accept", Joe said. Before pulling Kaoru closer to him and into a searing kiss. As the two spent the rest of the night making up for all the time that they had lost.

A/N: Just for note by the time Joe saw Carla notification the rain had already stopped. Meaning he wasn't wet when he got to Kaoru's apartment. Before you ask Joe has a spare key to Kaoru's place in case anything happened. Which allows Carla to let him in without fuss. Unlike what it would be with any other person. So yeah farewell until the birthday chapter that will be released on Thursday.