Loving You Forever

A/N: So if you haven't guessed from either the chapter name or the pic. This is a wedding chapter which is something I haven't done in a while. Plus isn't something you really see in MatchaBlossom. It is either getting together, already together, or married. There really isn't alot of them getting married period. Which stinks I wish their was more. So for any of the readers who might feel the same here is a wedding one shot. This one is for you. So I hope you enjoy this one shot. 

Kaoru's heart was beating so fast. His hand was trembling as he was about to reach the door. Never in his life had Kaoru been this nervous. In fact it was a rare sight that Kaoru was nervous. After all he was the calm and calculating Cherry Blossom the professional AI calligrapher known through out Okinawa and the man who invented his own program known as Carla. Yet Kaoru was feeling so nervous that he felt as his heart might pound of out his chest. Could you blame him for being nervous today of all days? It was his wedding day and he was marrying Kojiro Nanjo. A man who could have almost anyone he wanted but had choose Kaoru. A man who was known as Joe the six pack skater at "S". He is the owner of Sia La Luce, Kaoru's oldest childhood best friend, and the love of Kaoru life. The person who he was currently marrying. Something they had been dreaming for way too long. They never thought they might get to this point yet here they were. Kaoru was seconds away from being married. Kaoru hand now on the door as he took one last deep breath before he walked through the door. Everyone looked at him as he walked down. But all Kaoru could see was Kojiro. His eyes were so warm, kind, and had a bright sparkle in his eyes. Kojiro smile was so wide as the two looked at each other. Kaoru walking closer and closer to the alter. Until finally Kaoru was finally at the alter. Kojiro took his hands into his own. As the two stood their. The man overseeing their ceremony talking but neither of them could really hear. After all they were too busy looking at each other with so much love that nobody could be more in love then the two of them. This continued until it was finally time for the exchange of the vows. The both of them didn't even need cards after all they already knew what they were going to say for each other. They had known for most of their lives what they would say if they ever got married. As they were now going to try and say it all. It being Kaoru and Kojiro it was a contest of sorts. Kojiro took the first turn before Kaoru could protest. "Kaoru Sakurayashi," Kojiro started to say. "Cherry Blossom," he said quieter so only Kaoru could hear. "Four eyes, mi-terso, mi-amore, and anima gemella," Kojiro said not even to his vows yet Kaoru was starting to tear up. Something that also wasn't seen often from him. "I have loved you before I even knew what love was. I can't even remember when I realized that I was in love with. It's just something I have always known. It is as apart of me as being me. I love everything about you. No matter how stubborn you at times. I am still as in love with you as I have ever been. Honestly I never thought that I would be standing here. I mean getting married to you is honestly the only thing I have ever wanted. And I could be here all day telling you everything I love about you and how much I love you. But I am sure that nobody wants to be here that long so I will just say this. I love you Kaoru Sakurayashiki," he started before he got closer to Kaoru and whispered I love you Cherry Blossom. As his voice got louder with his next I love you. "I love you four eyes. You are my mi-terso, mi-amore, and anima gemella and I will always love you forever and always. And I am happy that I will be able to stand by your side for the rest of our lives. I look forward to the rest of our lives together. And I promise if their is such thing as reincarnation I will find you again and I will always love you. No matter what happens I will always love you. No matter what life we are in. You are my one and only love now and forever," Kojiro finished with the most loving look. Kaoru's face was now as red as a tomato.

"Seriously you really are a sappy gorilla", he said as he looked away.

"Even on our wedding day you can't be nice can you?"

"You love me for it"

Kojiro smiled a warm smile. "Yes Kaoru I do"

"You know Kojiro when we were younger I never thought I would end up here right beside you. I mean at first you were just this annoying green haired kid who always seemed to pester me. But before I knew it you were everything to me. You have been with me through everything. Unlike some people you never left my side for long. We always found our way back to each other. Even after you left for Italy. I was so angry at you for that. I thought you were finally leaving me. Yet you came back but with muscles like an ape. You came back to me just like you had promised. Since then you have continued to stay by my side through my temper, stubborness, and my need to fight. You are still here still as dopey as ever. Honestly that is one of the things I love about you. You have always been so loyal to the people you care about. You always do whatever you can to help them out and to be there for them when you can. And ever time I don't think I can fall even more in love with you. You somehow make me fall more in love with you. Despite your insistence to wear the loudest and worst shirts you can find and your lack of clothing. I still love you dopey gorilla. You are the love of my life and through my job might be using words. I simply can't express how much I love you. I seriously could spend my entire life time trying to covey how much I love you and it still probably won't be enough. But I won't give up because when have you ever known me to give up? So Kojiro thank you for everything and I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together," Kaoru said as everyone was crying. There no longer being a dry eye in the audience from both the vows. As the two proceeded to exchange golden rings. As they were soon given permission to kiss each other. Now while you might think that Kojiro might have made the first move. The minute they were allowed to Kaoru pulled Kojiro into a kiss. Kojiro melted into the kiss as the two were now officially married. After that everything seemed to pass in the blur. Even though at the reception Kojiro had tried to stuff cake in Kaoru's face. Saying it was a western tradition as the two continued to bicker trying to stuff a piece of cake in the others mouth. This lasted until both had to clean off due to the mess on their clothes that had been produced. Other then that everything went smoothly. As the wedding was soon done as the two were sent off to their honeymoon. But that was only the start of their married lives as they would now spend the rest of their lives together. Loving each other now and forever and the two wouldn't have it any other way.

A/N: I got inspired by The Gambler by MooeyDooey  chapter 17. In this chapter Kaoru and Kojiro talk about their hypothetical ceremony and what would likely happen including attempted stuffing of the cake. So I thought why not include that in this. Hence why I added what I did towards the end. Now onto the fact that the characters might be a bitt ooc. I really tried my best to keep this as faithful to the two of them as I could. I mean writing a wedding is kinda of hard if you really don't go to ones alot. So if it is bad I am so sorry I tried my best to make it as well as I possibly can after all this pair is near and dear to my heart. I hope you enjoyed this fluffy MatchaBlossom getting married chapter. Plus the song I put to go along with it. I had to listen to several covers to find this. I think this song really fits the tone. Either that or all of me. I mean what is a wedding chapter without good music to go with it? Anyway other then that I hope you enjoyed all of this chapter and see you next time.

Words Used

anima gemella: soulmate

cuore mio: my heart

mi-terso: my treasure