Nerves and Proposal

A/N: It has been quite a bit since I have done a proposal chapter. So I thought why not write one. Hence why I am writing this. Plus I put One Thousand Years because I thought it would be a soothing song that will fit the tone of this. Now going into this I can promise that it will be romantic. At least I hope it is romantic. That is my goal because I don't write alot of proposal chapters these days so I am a bit rusty. So I hope you enjoy it and find it romantic enough. Other then that I hope you enjoy this.

Words are a simple matter. They are usually just that words. It is another way to express what we want instead of just doing actions. Yet words can make people nervous. Especially a person in love. For example words that can say I love you. Can also be used to break up with someone or say no to someone. The point is through words are amazing they can also be a double edged sword at times. This was the case with Kojiro Nanjo. You see he had some words that needed to be said. If he were to use these words it would forever change life as he knew it.

Hence the reason why Kojiro was currently pacing around Sia La Luce. He had everything prepared. The place currently having string lights all light up, a candle in the middle of a table, the floor was covered in cherry blossoms, and romantic music was currently playing on Kojiro phone. Kojiro was still worried as he continued to pace trying not to mess up the place. His heart pounding faster then it ever had in his life. Faster then it ever had in a beef. This continued for quite some times. Until finally the door jiggled signaling that it had been opened. The person at the door was a man who was in his mid-twenties, with long flowing pink hair pulled to the side, the man had eyes as gold as the richest of gold, he stood at 5'9 and had an athletic built from years of skating and he was a blue yukata. The man who was at the door was the cause of Kojiro elevated heart beat. That man was Kaoru Sakurayashiki a famous calligrapher known through out Okinawa. That wasn't all he was he was also known as Cherry Blossom through out "S". A place that he had Kojiro skated at and were co-founders of. But that wasn't all he also the love of Kojiro life and his boyfriend. The only person who could match Kojiro. Through they might be opposites they worked. Fitting together like the perfect puzzle. Kojiro had been so in love him for so many years before he even thought about confessing. Yet now here Kojiro was nearly two years later. Seeing Kaoru walk in still as beautiful as ever. As Kojiro was ready to proposal. Kojiro had a ring for way longer then he would admit to Kaoru. He had held onto it hopping that maybe he would have the chance to ask him. Now he could and Kojiro couldn't be happier. As now Kojiro was now ready to proposal after waiting for a number of years. Seeing as it was now time. Kojiro took one last deep breath before he walked over to Kaoru. "It took you long enough four eyes," he said not meaning any of it instead having a warm look on his face. Kaoru then responding back as the two continued to bicker for a few minutes. Something that was apart of them for a number of years. Until finally after a bit of bickering Kaoru seemed to notice atmosphere of Sia La Luce.

"I see you are sappy gorilla," he said with no real bite.

"Must you always be such a ass about everything," Kojiro asked not meaning any of it.

"Yet you seem to love me for it"

"Yes I do"

"Now care to tell me why this looks like a wedding suite?"

"Can't I just do something romantic for my boyfriend without any motive?"

"No because you are too much of a needy gorilla to be like that"

"I have you know I don't always have hidden motives unlike a certain sneaky tanuki I know. Seriously Kaoru it's been a while since we seemed to have a moment to ourselves. What with the kids and Shadow in our lives on top of the stream of customers I have had recently and your requests becoming more. So I thought why not do something that's all"

Kaoru nodded but still had a feeling something was up. But he still Kojiro led him to the table with the candle. As Kojiro went to get the first thing from the kitchen. Through out the diner while Kojiro was still nervous. He still felt better then he had first started. As he watched Kaoru with a loving look and being called a sappy gorilla quite a few times. He and Kaoru falling into their usual habits. Kojiro continuing to get the rest of the food bringing out when needed. Kaoru face brightning up with every piece of food served until finally desert had been served. Kojiro went to his phone and switched it to a song. He held out his hand to Kaoru. Kaoru let out an small eye roll acting like he was annoyed when he really wasn't. "Seriously?"

"Yes it's been a while"

Kaoru let out another eye roll that didn't really anything. Before taking Kojiro hand as they swayed back and forward Kaoru head laid on Kojiro's chest. It staying their as they swayed for a while. Until finally the music stopped. As did Kojiro's hold on Kaoru. Kaoru looking up to find his boyfriend was on one knee. "Kaoru you are the love of my life and you have been since forever. In fact before you I didn't know what love is. I know you might think it's cheesy but it's true. I mean everyday you make me want to better and make me fall more in love with you. If that is possible at this point. Every day I get to know you even better and I love it. I love you. I love you no matter what. Even if you are angry I still love you. In fact it wouldn't matter what gender or race you were because I know I would still fall in love with you. I mean come on Kaoru you are just so you. You aren't afraid to speak your mind about anything and that is something I love about you. I mean I could just go on forever how much I love you. From your amazing mind that helped you code an AI, your body, and your personality. I just love all of you. Being by your side all of these years had given me so much happiness. And to I would like nothing better then to continue to be by yours. So Kaoru Sakurayashiki will you make me the happiest man alive and be my husband and stay by my side for the rest of this life and every other life," Kojiro asked as he sat on one knee kneeling in front of Kojiro with such a look of love on his face anyone would cry at seeing it. In fact Kaoru was tearing up something that was rare. Nothing was said and honestly Kojiro was scared that Kaoru might say no. Until he was pulled up by Kaoru's hands on his cheeks with a warm smile on his face. As he brought Kojiro face to touch his.

"Do you even to ask," he asked. Kojiro let out a small chuckle.

"As always you can never give me a straight answer even when I am on my knee asking you to marry me"

"Seriously Kojiro are you really doing this?"'

"Yes because I want an answer for once"

"Fine yes Kojiro I will marry you. Are you happy now?"

Kojiro smile a very bright smile. "Yes as happy as I have ever been in my life"

"I swear you are such a sappy gorilla"

"Yet you just agreed to marry this sappy gorilla so what does that say about you?"

"That I am a very generous person"

"Seriously I don't know why I asked you to marry me," Kojiro asked the words not having any bite to them.

"Well you can't go back. Now will you shut up and kiss me already?"

"As you wish princess," he said before he place his lips on Kaoru's as the two proceeded to kiss. The rest of the night was spent celebrating their new engagement.

END

A/N: So how was it? Was it romantic enough for you all? I hope it was because it took alot of thinking into it. My goal was to make it very romantic. So romantic that it will satisfy the romance that we MatchaBlossom readers crave. That wasn't my only thing that I focused on. I made Kojiro really soft hopefully not too soft but still soft. Because who doesn't like a soft proposal? We all know what would happen if Kaoru proposed. One he would be all red doing it or deadpanned or two he would bring it up randomly. Causing Kojiro to go all red in the face. The point is this really fun to write. Then again it is always fun to write these two. I mean they are always such a fun couple to write. They bicker all the time yet still care the world about each other. Even if Kaoru will never admit it. So yeah anyway that is all I have to say for now. Now other then that see you all next update.