Closure and Welcome Home

A/N: I got idea of Joe going and punching ADAM a certain fanfic . Where Joe punches ADAM and that is all. Everything else is things I thought of. This takes place after Realized Feelings and Confession. As much as I would love for this to happen. I know it is very unlikely to happen in canon. I mean by Joe punching ADAM not the Joe and Kaoru thing. I am holding out for that ship.

Joe didn't come to see the races he was there for one reason. To get pay back for Kaoru. It was taking everything he had not to do more. The minute he entered "S" everyone looked at him. The Joe that came in was different then the Joe that they had known. He looked pissed. His eyes directed toward ADAM. "Joe have you come to watch me and SNOW", ADAM asked. Joe shook his head. He made his way up to platform. He pulled ADAM down from the collar of his shirt. He punched him right in the face. His fist making contact with ADAM face. Joe ripped ADAM mask right off his face. 

    "That's for hurting Cherry", he said. The moment the mask came off the crowd that had gather to all gasp when they saw who was behind it. Joe wanted to do more but he didn't. Despite his hated toward ADAM he wasn't going to take his angrier out of him. He grabbed ADAM from the collar bringing him to his face. "Be lucky I showed mercy. If you ever are with in six feet with in Cherry, Langa, Reki, or even Miya a punch won't be the only thing you get. Understand", he said as ADAM nodded. Joe put ADAM down. He grabbed the mike. He had one more issue to handle to solve the teenage drama between Reki and Langa. He had seen the looks they gave each other. It was the look Joe always gave Kaoru. He wasn't going to let ADAM screw up their relationship because he was a dirt bag. "Langa stop messing around with ADAM and go see Reki", Joe said before dropping the mike. Stepping down from the podium with ADAM unmasked. He gave ADAM one last glaring look. Before leaving he did have someone waiting for him at home. He couldn't keep them waiting any longer. If he did he would get a earful later. Something he would rather avoid. That night as Joe opened the door of his apartment he felt good. He looked to see Kaoru smiling in Carla 2.0. Still wrapped in bandages. But Joe didn't care because he was still his Kaoru. 

    "Welcome home gorilla", he greeted. Joe smiled a tender smile and turned Kaoru head toward his own before placing his lips on Kaoru. To which Kaoru returned the kiss. Joe could get used to this. As he was looking forward to spending another night the man he loved. Which he hoped would continue as long as they both lived.