First Encounters

Pirate Captain Kaoru

by  shysassarts

A/N: So surprise update everyone yay

A/N: So surprise update everyone yay. Anyway this time around I got inspired by this comic and I will warn you I will change what Kaoru is called a bit further. Due to being easier to remember then the name. Just remember that Kaoru is a famous pirate called the pink hood and you should be fine. One last thing I will be listing which cast is on which crew it is important for later. Langa, Hiromi, ADAM (if included in it) and Miya are on Kaoru side. Oka, Reki, and Tadashi (if included) are on Joe's crew. Reki, Langa and Miya had been aged a bit for certain reasons. Langa and Reki being like 18 and Miya being 16. Before I go some of you might be wondering why I choose the song I did. The reason for this is because I thought that this pirate music aka Gold D Roger Theme might be somewhat of an odd fit for this. Which is why I put it. Now other then that I hope you are enjoy this.

Kaoru Sakurayashiki the name of a person who was said to be long dead. The name that now no longer held any power. Instead a name that held more power was pink hood. This was the name of a infamous pirate captain that was rumored to be among the many pirates. He was said to be a somewhat noble pirate. He being one who gave some of his treasures to those in need. But that didn't mean that the government didn't view him as a public enemy. But the thing was almost nobody knew what they looked like. All that was known was that they had long pink hair as pink as the cherry blossoms. And that was how he liked it. After all his original name had been died the day he ran away from it all. Nobody knowing who he was suited him just fine and everything was going according to plan well that was until the day everything began to change.

It had started like any other day Pink Hood had been setting out for yet another trip. When he was suddenly stopped by a naval fleet. Something he was used to in his line of work. He was a pirate after all. What he didn't know was how much this one stop would change his life. When he had been stopped Pink Hood was on the deck with his wagasa in hand. Which might at first look like any other typical wagasa. But to the few in the know the actually thing had a compact that held Pink Hood sword. The thing was the man of the ship didn't know this yet but he was about to. Pink Hood gave the man a quick look down seeing that he was a quite handsome man. He had long green hair that went to his neck tied back with a red ribbon. Eyes that looked very warm and tan brown skin. It is such a shame I have to kill him Pink Hood thought. After what was a few minutes of silence the green haired man spoke. "I am sorry to have to stop you like this. I am Captain Nanjo of the naval fleet"