Hurt and Comfort

Kaoru was sitting in the floor of his room tears in his eyes. His arms wrapped against his legs which was pulled to his chest. His heart was in great pain. Kaoru felt as if the whole world was crashing in on him. This is a feeling that wasn't uncommon to him. Especially when it came to his family. Who had just recently called him to see what he was up to. To make sure he was still keeping in code with the Sakurayashiki name. The family who had put alot of pressure on their only son. The ones who expected him to represent the Sakurayashiki name. Who expected him to keep his good grades. Who always remained him of his short comings. Telling him what he should be. Something that always ate at Kaoru. He could remember nights where he would lock himself in his room and cry. Something that wasn't to be expected of a man much less the only son of the Sakurayashiki family. As his family had always told him that crying was a sign of weakness. It was because of this that over time Kaoru became a bit emotional scared something that he hadn't even told Kojiro. Why would he? I mean sure he and Kaoru were now dating. But he couldn't let Kojiro see him like this. Because the last time he had been like was with HIM and HE didn't end up that well. Which leads us to where we are now. Kaoru currently on the floor of his apartment. Carla glowing purple asking if Kaoru if she should call Kojiro. As much as Kaoru wanted that he knew better. He couldn't let Kojiro see him like this. After all he was the clever, smart, and somewhat sarcastic Kaoru Sakurayashiki. He wasn't much for emotions after all men are supposed to be strong. Yet Kaoru wasn't he was weak and he was crying. At this moment he had wanted nothing more then for Kojiro to wrap his arms around him and whisper sweet words and nothings to him. To tell him that he was worth it all that he loved him just the way he was. That he didn't have to be anyone but himself with him. But Kaoru feared that if he exposed this side that Kojiro might leave him just like HE had. So Kaoru continued to cry until finally Carla asked something. "Master do you want me to call my darling gorilla?"

Kaoru was too trapped in his thoughts to notice. He didn't even notice his answer. "Do whatever you want," he had said before he realized what Carla had asked. As he soon heard Kojiro voice Kaoru felt even more worried.

"Kaoru"

"Carla hang up," Kaoru barely managed to get out. He couldn't let Kojiro hear him not like this. Not until he was all together. It didn't take long after that when Kaoru was getting the texts from Kojiro. Kaoru wanted to tell him he was fine. But Kaoru wasn't and deep down he wanted Kojiro to come to him and comfort him. To tell him he was worth it. So Kaoru didn't say anything knowing their was a chance Kojiro would come. So when he heard the door Kaoru did nothing to go and stop Kojiro. After all Kaoru had given Kojiro a long time ago long before they even started dating. Kaoru now had tears in his eyes as he face Kojiro. Kojiro ran to Kaoru and enclosed him into a warm hug as he proceeded to place kisses on the crown of Kaoru's hair. Whispering words that Kaoru had been so desperate to hear. Telling him he was worth it and how much he loved him. Kaoru soon found himself spilling everything to him. The pressure he had been put under since he was young, the feelings he was feeling deep down, and everything else. As he begged Kojiro not to leave him tears in his eyes. Kojiro keep kissing Kaoru's hair saying he wouldn't and honestly Kaoru believed him. They could talk about this and what this meant for them later. All that mattered right now was that Kojiro was there and that is all that mattered to Kaoru at that moment. That he was just like Kaoru knew he would loving Kaoru for who he was.

A/N: Sorry about their not being alot of dialogue this time around. I promise that next time their will be much more dialogue. But this time it is a very Kaoru centered chapter. Which involved him and his family. I imagine at times that Kaoru's family put alot of pressure on him. That this made Kaoru a bit of the person he is today. He hid quite a bit of his feelings only letting them out every once in a while. He had let them out for ADAM which is why they bonded so well. But look how that turned out. Which didn't help Kaoru. So he put his emotions down even more. Now that he is dating Kojiro he was afraid that it will hurt him. But Kojiro still loved him for who he was. So yeah that was the idea of this. Besides it's been a while since I have hit to angst feels.  So yeah anyway I hope you enjoyed this and see you all next update. 

Dec 12, 2021

So I wrote this over a month ago and I have some very bad news. I haven't written any MatchaBlossom fanfic in nearly two weeks. This is kinda of a problem since if I don't release chapters I can't maintain the viewership of the people who read this. Plus I can only apply so many ideas without going into long term story that I might not finish. Something I never want to do because I have gotten hooked on stories, yet they never finish which makes me sad. Hence why I write mainly one shots. You see from both my Kakashi fanfics I have learned the stress of writing a long term plot and updating week to week. This is a small reason why everything was so rushed because I was getting a bit burnt out, which is why I ended them in the best way that I could. I hate the idea of leaving you my readers hanging on an ending that may never come. That is why I am going to be honest with this news. If I don't have any new drafts by the time I release the MatchaBlossom gift exchange then this fanfic will likely end. *sigh* Here I wanted to at least get to one hundred chapters, but at less it isn't meant to be. So yeah that's what maybe happening with this fanfic. I just wanted you all to be prepared, so it won't seem out of the blue if it happens. But hopefully even after it ends I will still update sometimes at least that is my hope. So yeah if it does happen if you want to still read this then check this every so often. Now other then that I must say goodbye until the next update.