Camera Roll

Hiro Suzaki

A/N: So in this their is going to be another important male oc of mine named Hiro Suzaki

A/N: So in this their is going to be another important male oc of mine named Hiro Suzaki . Now I will say that the picture is taken off a picture of a my hero oc named Kenato Kenji . I am just using the picture because I thought he looked cool. So here we all anyway I got inspired by that photo I used. This will be a mix of fluff and angst because why not either way I hope you all enjoy it.

Joe had this habit of taking pictures of Kaoru using his phone. Whether that be sleeping, reading, skating, or even working. The moment Kaoru didn't look like he was paying attention Joe would snap a quick picture. This habit soon became something that Joe enjoyed doing. It constantly made him fall more in love with Kaoru then he already was if that was possible. Now the thing was somehow Kaoru hadn't found out about this habit of Joe's. Even through Joe took photos of Kaoru constantly Kaoru always seemed not to notice the quick click on the camera. This brought some sort of relief to Joe. After all this was sort of his guilty pleasure and deep down he kinda of feared if Kaoru found out he wouldn't be able to do it anyone. Which would be bad because those pictures would be something that would cheer Joe up if he was having a bad day or was on a trip far from Kaoru. It reminded him of what he was going back to. But at last you can't keep things hidden forever. This was the same for Joe's secret hobby/habit as Kaoru would soon discover it.

It had all started on a normal day like any other. With one difference instead of Joe waking up first it had been Kaoru who had woken up. Kaoru waking up the warmth of Joe's half naked body pressed against his. Kaoru at the time had insisted that Joe at least wear pants or boxers to bed instead of sleeping in the nude. Something that after much protest Joe agreed to. Either way Joe was fast asleep and clinging to Kaoru. Such a heavy gorilla Kaoru thought as he attempted to escape Joe's hold on him. After what felt like a number of minutes Kaoru had somehow managed to escape Joe's hold on him. When he saw Joe's phone light up. Causing Kaoru to wonder who was texting Joe this early in the morning. He picked up Joe's phone that was charging on the nightstand right next to Kaoru's. To see it had been Hiro (an friend of Joe's from culinary school) with Kaoru's name being mentioned. Kaoru being the curious person that he is logged into Joe's phone and clicked the text message app. To be greeted by a picture of Kaoru. What reason could the dopey gorilla have for sending Hiro a picture of me Kaoru wondered as he read the text.

Hiro

Hiro: You know that is like the 20th picture of him you have sent to me in the last MONTH. Seriously I am getting to the point I am started to get concerned and let us not forget the folder you have in your camera roll full of pictures of him. Which I am amazed he still hasn't found out about.

After which Kaoru quickly went to check Joe's photo app to be greeted by a folder that read Mi-terso. Kaoru clicked on the folder and in his vision was dozens of pictures of him. From him waking up, to him reading, doing work whether that be his job or Carla, the picture of when Joe had styled his hair to heart shapes that Kaoru, and a dozen more pictures of other things. Leaving Kaoru face to soon be bright red. Sometimes he forgets how sappy the gorilla could be. But seeing all those pictures made Kaoru feel both loved and embarrassed at the same time. Seriously how could I can I be in love with such a dopey gorilla he asked himself. But underneath Kaoru loved seeing this. But Kaoru felt a pinch of sadness. Through he loved seeing these. He wondered was he good enough for Joe. I mean he has an entire folder full of pictures him for goodness sake and all Kaoru seems to do is fuss at him for being a sappy and dopey gorilla. While Joe will always pamper him Kaoru can rarely recall times he has pampered Joe. It always seemed to be Joe pampering him. Something that caused a ting of guilt build up in Kaoru's stomach. Then as if Joe could sense something he opened his eyes. To be greeted by the sight of Kaoru eyes looking like he is about to cry. Normally whenever he woke up Joe would spend a few moments starring at Kaoru wondering how he got so lucky. But he didn't have time for that this morning. He had to find out what was wrong with him.