Wedding

A/N: Yes they are finally getting married. I don't care what the canon says in my mind they will get married end of story. I mean they already act like a married couple. This will be shorter then my usual ones.

Kaoru couldn't believe that he was standing here in winery about to marry Joe. He never thought that being able to legal marry the man he loved would be possible. If his younger self could see him he would be amazed. It had taken months of planning. It wasn't going to be anything big. But they did have fly all the way to America in Los Angeles since Okinawa didn't recognize same sex marriages. The only people who were allowed to attend were Reki, Langa along with their families along with Miya, and Shadow . Yet for Kaoru this was the best moment in Kaoru's twenty six years of life and it hadn't even started. He was standing looking right at Joe as the priest went on and on. Until finally it got to the time to exchange vows. Kaoru stood there feelings as if his heart was going to beat out of his chest. Joe hands were touching Kaoru's. "Kaoru to be honest I never thought we would be standing here today. I mean at times I had my doubts. Especially after a certain someone came into our lifes. Yet here we are damn. Standing here makes me think back over all the times we have shared together. For over twenty years of our lifes we have been by each other sides. Through that time I have loved getting to know you has been like a dream. I hope after this we can continued to getting to know each other for the rest of our lives. Because for me at least getting to marry you today is a dream come true today. Had you told my thirteen year old self that I would be standing here one day being able to you. I wouldn't have believed it I mean this means so much to me. Being able to know that for the rest of our lives we will be each others partner. Until death do we part. God damn I mean I have loved you for so long and I promise I will continue to love you for the rest of our live", Joe said giving Kaoru a loving look. Kaoru felt tears fall off of his face. He took a deep breath because it was now his turn.

"I swear you are an idiot gorilla. But I love that about you. I love how you are always there for me when I need you the most. How kind you are towards other and how you are constantly helping others. I just love everything about you, I love waking up to you every morning. Sometimes I think am I dreaming. I mean how is it that this man is always by my side. I mean I am sometimes afraid that you will leave me for someone else. Yet you don't leave me no matter what I do. You are always right there beside me. I hope that you can continued being right beside me just as I will for the rest of our lives. I hope if we are reborn that we will keep finding each other that no matter how lifes we have. That we will always be there for each other. And no matter which ones we are in I will always love you Kojiro and nothing can change that", Kaoru responded his face red during the entire thing.

"Now gentlemen by the state of California I officially pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss the groom", the preacher announced. As Joe was about to kiss Kaoru. When Kaoru pulled Joe in by the tie.

"Am I going to have to do everything in this relationship", he asked before kissing Joe. Joe smiled before kissing Kaoru back. After they parted the winery was filled for cheers for the happy couple. At that moment Kaoru was the happiest that he had ever been in his entire life. This was the start of his the rest of his life and never had Kaoru been happier in his life. As the wedding continued from the toast to the slideshow of Kaoru and Joe with the song a Thousand Years playing. But Kaoru didn't care about it all he cared about was that he had Joe by his side. And he would continue having Joe by his side for the rest of their lives and that was what mattered to Kaoru at the moment. That they were finally married and no matter what happened they would always have each other.

A/N: This was such a fun chapter to write. I mean getting to write what Kaoru and Joe might say to each other on their wedding.