Drunk Kaoru

A/N: My ideas sticks at the most random of times. I just saw this art and was like I must write something based on this. So here we are anyway I hope you enjoy this one shot. 

Kaoru Sakurayashiki seemed to have everything that you could desire. He was working his dream job as a calligrapher. He made quite a bit of money and never really needed to worry about it. Plus he had an amazing boyfriend who was always there for him. Even if he often called said boyfriend a muscle bound gorilla. But the thing is nobody is perfect not even Kaoru. Even if he insisted on planning everything out even his skating. Kaoru had a history with anxiety and would sometimes suffer panic attacks. Plus issues with anyone he cared about leaving him. This issue really being caused by ADAM who had stabbed both Kaoru and his boyfriend Kojiro (better known as Joe) in the back. Even going so far as calling Kaoru boring and even hitting with his skateboard. But while for the most part Kaoru can control his anxiety with the help of Joe. There are sometimes it comes out especially when Kaoru is drunk and this had been one of those times.

Kaoru had stopped by Sia la luce as he always did at night as Joe was closing up for the night. But instead of demanding wine like he usually did. Kaoru instead demanded beer as Joe and him went through the same routine of bickering about it. Before Joe gave in as per usual. Kaoru then began to drink and after a certain amount of beers Kaoru's face was red from the beer and his glasses were tipped off. Joe at this point had tried to get up to prepare some things for the next day. When he felt Kaoru grabbing his arm a look of worry on Kaoru's face. "I knew it was only a matter of time before you realized how boring I was and would leave me", Kaoru said drunkenly with a hic.

"It's not that Kaoru I promise. I was just going to prepare some things for tomorrow"

"So you are going to leave me", Kaoru asked with another drunken hic.

Joe shook his head no. "No of course I am not leaving you. I just need to prepare somethings for tomorrow", Joe repeated knowing that when Kaoru was drunk he could sometimes forget what people said. He gave Kaoru a warm look for finishing. "I promise it won't take long I will be gone for five minutes at max"

"Promise", Kaoru asked who now inched his hand to Joe's hand and tears streaming down his face.

"Yeah I promise", Joe said as he took a knee in front of Kaoru before taking Kaoru's glasses off his face and placing them on the table. As he then proceeded to wipe Kaoru tears away and kissed the places in which the tears had been. Kaoru finally letting go of Joe's hand and as promised five or so minutes later Joe was back.

"You came back", was all Kaoru said.

"Of course I came back I promised you"

"I know but still I am just not use to it"

"I know but you know I will never leave you. After all we are never alone right Kaoru", Joe said with warm look on his face.

"Yeah maybe you are right", Kaoru said with a warm smile and a drunk hic. As Joe returned the smile before pulling Kaoru into a kiss. The worries of Kaoru put down at least for that night. But Joe knew that those worries would come back again and he would do whatever he could to reassure Kaoru that he would never leave. That and make up for all of the worries that ADAM had put into Kaoru's brain. As the two of them spent the rest of that evening just enjoying each other company both of them happier then they had ever been with anyone else. As another day came to an end.

A/N: I don't know if I have mentioned this before but I love Umiko-chan. Sure her art may not be as faithful in drawing to the t.v show. But it is still amazing and the way she captures both Kaoru and Joe always blows my mind and inspires me. So if you are reading this Umiko-chan thank you for all of your amazing art. Anyway speaking of MatchaBlossom. I think I have another song for them Stand By You by Rachel Platten (which as you can see is at the top) I mean no matter what they are always there for each other when needed. Even if they aren't canon you can't deny that they deeply care for each other. Even history can't go against that. Other then that I will see you all whenever the next update is.