Jennie:- Those two evil maknaes are really something, it didnt seem that we are together again after 5 years, its like we are not seperated.

Rose:- You are right unnie, i miss these feelings, and i am happy now we are feeling the same and our maknaes are enjoying.

Jisso:- True tho, lets get clean ourselves and went to college/university.

Jennie:- And we will see them there, and i know brats you two are seeing us through camera by hacking, dont think that we will leave you two evil maknaes, we will give you punishment at college/university.

And they went to completing their morning routine....

By the way here is the pic, what jungkook and Mun-hwa do on their faces, which make them to scream:-

Back to Jungkook and Moon's side:-

The both evil duo are laughing their asses off on their reactions, and when they mention about their past both feel bad, but doesn't show to each other, and when they hear Jennie's last sentence, both gulped.

Kookie:- Now what we will do.?

Moon:- Let's skip college/university today and save our asses, and most importantly let's hangout, it's so long and we... you know what I mean, so let's go on a soulmate aka bestie date.

Kookie:- I am in.

Moon:- Okay good, but what about your hyungs.?

Kookie:- I will message them, that I am skipping today.

Moon:- Wait a minute, first let them went to college/university and than you will message them, that you are on the way and reach a bit late, than they will go in their class, and after that I make sure that they all can't skip from college/university and search for us and than, we will enjoyed our day without any tension, and maybe tomorrow too as its Sunday.

Kookie:- Good idea, but how you will stop them from leaving, and I am shocked that you are telling to bunk class, before I was the one, who always tell you to bunk but you force us to attend the classes....

Moon:- My Dear bunny hybrid soulmate, time and situation can change people, why not we enjoy now, what we both missed in the past, and you know uncle Min-ho is the new principal, so it doesn't hard for me to arrange everything.

Kookie:- Oo okay, but what if they complain to , you know, how we save ourself, and you know I hate to hear that I am a bunny, but I am sparing you, so don't call me that....