Part 76 "the last encounter"

Y/N POV

*The light is turned on and I immediately open my eyes when I see the person standing in front of me. But somehow Nadia looks depressed, as if she is thinking about what is happening here*

A: Nadia bring her out without Tom seeing you.

N: Alex do you really think this is the right thing to do?

A: Shut the fuck up and get this baby out of here!

*I try to pull away from him, but he only tightens his grip. But Alex moves backwards as I step on his foot. He knocks the trash can over and it makes a loud noise. Inside I had to grin, but knew that it is far from over here*

T: Honey, is everything okay?

*We hear Tom screaming from downstairs. Panic-stricken Nadia and Alex look at each other*

N: You idiot

A: If that bitch hadn't kicked me, nothing would have happened.

N: If you hadn't come up with that stupid plan, we could have been Spain long ago

A: Shut your mouth

*Actually, both could make the perfect couple, because both don't know when it's over. Both think equally stupid and Alex needs someone he can boss around. If the two of them were trying to find a way out, I hear Tom's footsteps. All my attention goes to my daughter who is still crying*

A: Make her stop crying!

N: I'm trying!

*Suddenly the door opens and Tom is standing in the room. His face suddenly becomes angry. When he sees me in Alex's arms and Elysia in Nadia's arms, he tenses his arms*

A: One wrong move and something happens to your two darlings!

T: How did you get in here?

A: You were so absorbed in your conversation that it was easy to open your door.

*My heart starts to beat more and more, as Alex is busy with Tom I look at Elysia, but Nadia has managed to calm down a bit. Now she looks at me and I can see that she doesn't want all this. Alex's grip loosens so I take my chance and shake his hand away*

Y/N: Nadia you don't have to do this. You have so much left in your life, don't you see? Don't you see that there are other men in this world? You would be a great mother, but if you continue here, your life won't turn out the way you want it to.

*Alex puts his hand on my neck and starts to squeeze. Automatically I put my hands on his and try to get his hands away from my neck. He squeezes more and more, so that I slowly go black in front of my eyes*

T: Stop it! You're going to kill her!

*Tom yells at him, but I don't hear anything more because I collapse and everything is black*

Tom's POV

*Panically I run to y/n and try to get her awake. I check her pulse and it is still there. I exhale a little relieved, but my anger is growing. Alex is in a state of shock that he really went that far. I grab him and hold him tight and punch him in the face*

T: You fucking bastard! If she doesn't wake up, I'll kill you by myself! Call a fucking ambulance!

*I punch him in the face more times, I hear a crack and knew it was his nose. I turn him on his stomach and while I fix his hands with a cloth, which I take out from the closet. I look at Nadia who has called an ambulance. I take Elysia from her hand and look at her angrily*

T: If you move, I will find you.

N: I will not

*I kneel down to y/n and see that she is slowly regaining consciousness*

T: Hey princess

Y/n: Is it over?

T: It's over

*She starts crying and snuggles against my chest. Together as a family we cuddle and wait for the ambulance. After 10 minutes they were also there and took care of y/n who is also slowly calming down. For Nadia and Alex I called the police, they were also taken directly. But my attention was with my family. *

Y/N: Now we can live normally, without fear that anything will happen.

T: We can, darling. Everything will be better now.