Part 29 "call"

*Toms Pov*

*I'm still sitting on the couch with Paddy watching some show he wanted to watch when Sam comes down the stairs looking at his phone the whole time*.

T: You can also watch with us instead of staring at your phone all the time

*He looked up now and you could tell something was bothering him. I stand up and go to him*

T: Has anything happened?

S: Y/N was going to get back to me when she was done with her fitting and that was two hours ago and she still hasn't called me

T: Maybe it's going a little longer than planned or something has come up

S: I'm just worried that something happened to her.

P: She has her bodyguard by her side, so nothing can happen.

*Gave Paddy who is still engrossed in this series*

T: He is right

*The doorbell rings and Harry, who was in the garden with Tessa, opens it. As he groans loudly he comes back annoyed*

H: Is for you

*he says to me and rolls his eyes. I go to the door and see a devastated Nadia in front of me. When she saw me, she immediately comes to me and hugs me tightly*

N: I'm so sorry I was like that to you. You deserve better than me

*I hug her again and stroke her back with my hand*.

T: It's ok. Just calm down first

*I take her hand and go up to my room with her to talk to her calmly*

*Y/N Pov*

*You wake up in some room and see you have no clothes on. You feel pain all over your private parts. You start crying because you don't want to believe what just happened to you. You are tied to a bed with one arm and you are trying to get free somehow. Somehow you managed to do it after a while and now you are looking for the light switch to somehow see something. The tears in your eyes don't make it easier to see anything. When you find the light switch after some time you look for your things and see that the person has left you hickeys and you have bruises on your arm. A world just collapses for you. You never thought you would be raped. It was such a nice day and now it has become the worst day of your life. You find your things and hear someone opening the door in the next room. You grab the vase that is standing next to you and stand behind the door*

?: I'm telling you, that's Robert Downey Jr.'s daughter and I had her in bed.

?: I'll believe that when I see it

*It's you again, how the men talk about you, when the door opens you are very quiet and try not to make a sound*

?: Where is she?

*You gather all your courage and hit one of them on the head with the vase. He immediately falls down and the other one immediately looks at you. He wants to come towards you but you raise your knee and hit him right in the middle. You grab your bag and run out. Your cell phone, which you have in your pocket, you take out and under adrenaline you print some number. You realize you're starting to have a panic attack*

?: Hello?

*Toms Pov*

*Nadia and I have been talking and kissing for a bit longer at my place in my bed. But as we were about to go a little further I was called. I groan and look at my cell phone. It is an unknown number*

T: Hello?

Y/N: Tom?

T: Y/N?

Y/N: Tom I need your help. I-

T: Y/N it's really bad right now. Can we talk later?

Y/N: Tom-

*I hung up because I really didn't feel like arguing with her right now. Nadia and I pick up where we left off, but after 10 minutes someone comes into my room and pushes me off the bed*

N: Sam get out! Can't you see we are busy

S: SHUT UP!

*I stood up now and look at Sam angrily*

T: Don't talk to her like that!

S: you shut up just like that! Because now I'm talking!

T: What do you think-

*But Sam slaps me and I look at him in shock*

S: You didn't let her finish!

T: What? Who are you talking about?

S: Who am I talking about? Of course I'm talking about Y/N

N: not again

T+S: KEEP IT DOWN!

T: I didn't have time and she can't call me all of a sudden and think that I have time for her right away.

S: You should have listened to her because she was raped a few hours ago!