Part 64 "You will be mine!"

Y/N POV

*It's been a few months now. You have spent most of the time looking for Alex, but you have not succeeded so far. Tom is very caring and takes care of everything so you don't get any stress. Nevertheless, you kept getting the messages from Alex. You are now already five months pregnant and your little bulge is getting bigger and bigger. When Tom found out that he was going to be a father, he wanted to go to the doctor the next day to check everything and to know what to look out for. You both cried when you saw the first ultrasound picture*

Y/N: Tommy?

*you call him while putting on your shoes*

T: Yes princess?

Y/N: I'm going to the supermarket, do you want some?

T: You want to go to the supermarket by yourself?

Y/N: Um yeah?

T: Y/N that's way too dangerous! What if your physcho from ex shows up and does something to you?

*you groan in annoyance and cross your arms*

Y/N: We haven't heard from him in two weeks now, so I think you can take it down a bit.

T: Are you kidding me now? You want me to relax? Y/N think about it for once! It's not just your life anymore, you're carrying a child and you have to show double responsibility.

Y/N: Are you telling me that I have no responsibility?

*Mad, you yell at him and can't believe that Tom, your friend, thinks of you like that. You realize that your life isn't what it used to be once warm, but you can't just sit on the couch and do nothing. Tom massages his forehead and then looks at you again*

T: Yes that's exactly what I mean!

Y/N: Wow Thomas

*You grab your bag and head out the door, with quick steps you walk away from your property, unable to believe what Tom just said to your face.

Y/N: He's fucking with me. I have responsibilities!

*Since you don't feel like going to the supermarket anymore, you go to the park instead. Even though it's a bit cooler right now and winter is slowly coming, you go to Tom and your place. In the time when Tom and you were still best friends you met here and just talked. But now it is different. Now you are pregnant and you don't know what to do. With Tom you don't argue much and if it's just a small argument. How long you sit here now you have already forgotten, but suddenly someone sits down next to you*

A: Hello pretty lady

*shocked you turn to him and want to get up immediately, but he holds you by the arm*

Y/N: Let go of me right now! *you yell*

A: I just want to talk

Y/N: But I don't want to talk to you.

A: Either we talk or something will happen to your friend

*immediately you open your eyes and sit down again*

A: Wasn't that hard

*he starts to grin at you and wants to come closer, but you immediately move back a bit*

Y/N: What do you want from me?

A: I want you! Give us another chance

Y/N: What don't you understand about me finding someone who makes me happy! Leave me alone

*Alex looks you up and down with his eyes and suddenly gets stuck on your belly*

A: YOU ARE PREGNANT? *he yells*

Y/N: I ... Um

*Suddenly you are pulled back and someone stands in front of you*

T: Don't you dare get too close to her!

A: You again. You're really starting to get on my nerves

T: You've been getting on our nerves for months. Just leave her alone and get out of here!

A: She will be mine again and mine alone. Even the baby will not be in my way

*with that he disappears and the fear inside you grows. Tom was right, because at that moment you showed no responsibility and were just irresponsible*