Part 55 "Dinner with Friends"

*While Tom is changing, you watch him all the time. His muscles became more and more attractive for you from day to day. You can't take your eyes off him and he notices that too, when the doorbell rings you are torn from your thoughts and go downstairs. When you open the door, two beaming faces appear*

Y/N: Emma!

*You hug her and then look at her friend. She is very pretty. She has medium length blonde hair, blue bright eyes and a nice figure*

E: Y/N, this is Josephine. Honey this is Y/N. We met at the cafe that time

Y: It's a pleasure to meet you and thank you for inviting me.

Y/N: That's no problem. Please feel free to come in. Tom should be coming down any minute too.

*Just as you say it, he is coming down the stairs. You look him up and down and can't believe he's your friend. He's wearing black pants and a white shirt, accentuating his muscles*

T: You must be Y/N's friends. It's nice to meet you guys. I'm Tom.

E: So you're the famous Tom. Y/N talks about you all the time.

*you look at her in shock and blush. Tom who overhears this puts his arm around you and kisses your hairline*

T: I can talk about her all the time too. But before that goes off, we can start eating. Y/N has been cooking and I don't want to miss out on that

*So you all go to the table and start eating. The later the evening gets the more bottles of wine get emptier. You guys talked and laughed a lot*

T: So Josephine, what do you do for a living?

*Tom puts his hand on your thigh and strokes the inside with his thumb, which gives you goose bumps.

J: I'm trying to continue writing my book and then I'm doing some acting next to it.

Y/N: May I ask what kind of book you are writing?

*the wine is starting to get to you. Sometimes you're just gone and don't notice what's happening around you and sometimes, you could just laugh it off*.

J: A lovely story. It's not easy when you're different and I'm trying to show with this story that those who are different have feelings too.

E: It's really a very beautiful book. I hope it will change people a little bit, but it will be very beautiful.

T: If you really believe in it, you can do anything.

*Said Tom and kissed my forehead afterwards*

J: Yes, you are right. With that statement, I would also say that we should go home now. We have another appointment with a realtor tomorrow.

Y/N: Omg! You are planning to move in together?

E: Yes!

*Both grin at each other and kiss. When you see them together you have to look at Tom, who also looks at you at the same moment*

E: We should really go now

*You walk them to the door and say goodbye. When they have left, you start to clean up, but two poor people stop you*

T: Baby what are you doing?

Y/N: I wanted to clean up

T: But that can wait until tomorrow

Y/N: But-

*but you couldn't speak any further because Tom is holding a finger over your mouth*

T: Nothing „but" baby.

*He starts kissing your neck and sucking on it a little. Which makes you breathe hard*

T: We could do other things than clean up.

*With all the alcohol you've been drinking, you can't think so clearly, one night with Tom. You can't say no to that. He picks you up and carries you up to your bedroom, where he lets the door slam behind you*
________________________________
Tom:

 He picks you up and carries you up to your bedroom, where he lets the door slam behind you*________________________________Tom: