Part 59 "Gift"

Y/N POV

*Their hopeful faces make me cry*

Y/N: Positive

S: Congratulations my darling

N: I can't really believe it yet. We are having a grandchild

*Still a little shocked you look at the two. You notice that you are starting to feel dizzy, which your mom also notices*.

S: The sickness. Nikki can you get her some water please?

N: Of course

S: We're going to walk very slowly to the couch. If you start to feel dizzy, you let me know right away.

*You nod because you just can't talk. You are pregnant. It's still so unrealistic for you. Only the bigger problem for you is how do you tell Tom. When you get to the couch you sit down with your mom and Nikki brings you a water. When the guys arrive you get nervous*

Sa: How are you?

Y/N: Fine, yes I'm fine

H: Really? You look pretty pale

P: Have you called Tom yet? I think he would like to know that you are not well.

Y/N: No!

*Everybody looks at you because of your reaction, but you got up too fast and run to the toilet. You barely made it to the bathroom before you threw up. When nothing came out, you flush and sit on the floor*

Y/N: Shit

TOMS POV

*Meanwhile, I'm back in the hotel room and I've been looking at my phone constantly for a couple of hours. Sam hasn't answered me anymore and I'm starting to get worried. Right now I'm sitting at a bar drinking a beer when someone sits down next to me*

?: Hey

*Since I wasn't exactly in the mood to talk to someone, I just ignore them and continue drinking my beer*

?: Tom Holland right?

*Shortly I look to the right and see a blond haired woman. She had brown eyes and a nice smile on her lips. I nod and turn my attention back to my beer*

?: You are not very talkative

T: Maybe that's because I don't feel like talking.

*I take a big sip and finish the beer, when I want to stand up, she grabs my wrist and pulls me to her.

L: I'm Lara

T: Did I ask you about that?

L: No, but maybe you need a little distraction?

*She puts her hands on my chest and wants to get closer to me, but I push her away and walk out of the bar. Hopefully no one recognized me. My phone vibrates, I didn't have much hope but when I read the name "Sam", my heart beats twice as fast*

T: SAM! Finally

S: Yes, sorry.

T: Can someone please tell me what's up with y/n.
S: I-I..., I can't tell you. She wants to tell you herself

T: Then give her to me.

S: I think she wants to tell you personally.

T: Oh God. Sam Just come out with it.

Y/N: What the hell ?

*When I hear her angelic voice, I automatically smile*

Y/N: SAM! Is that him?

S: Yes?

*I hear the phone being snatched out of his hand and then there was silence*

Y/N: TOM!

T: My angel

Y/N: Oh don't give me that angel!

T: What's wrong?

Y/N: I expected this from him but not from you! Why are you doing this to me?

T: Baby what do you mean?

Y/N: Why her? Tell me! Why Lara? If you don't love me anymore then just say so!

*Before I could answer, the phone call ended.I had to think about what she meant for a moment, but then it came out of nowhere. The girl*

Y/N POV

*Everyone is trying to calm you down, but it's not working. She's done it again. She's trying to ruin everything for me again*

S: Sweetie you need to calm down. It's not good for the child

Y/N: The child? Who knows if Tom even wants this child if he's already out with this woman

P: This is all probably just a misunderstanding

N: Exactly Be happy about the gift you got. Many dream of getting pregnant.

S: I think we should take her home so she can rest.

Sa: I will drive her
_________________________________
I wish you all Merry Christmas