Part 19 "fight"

*The moment Sam was about to answer me, the doorbell rings. He goes upstairs without saying a word and doesn't even say hello to Nadia. I open the door and in front of me is my beautiful girlfriend*

N: Hey baby!

*She walks up to me and kisses me*

T: hey princess. Are you ready for a surprise?

*She nods at me and I hold my hand in front of her eyes. I walk with her to the garden. i hope so much that she is happy. We walk a few more steps until I then take my hand away from her eyes. I thought she is happy now and jumps into my arms and says what a great friend I am, but she looks around and gives me a confused look*

N: Where's the surprise?

T: We are having a movie night outside

N: You're not serious now, are you?

T: Yes, I am serious

N: Have you looked at me? I thought we were going to a really expensive restaurant! Do you actually love me?

*I just look at her in shock*

N: Who would come up with such a stupid idea?

T: i thought it was a good idea. Y/N helped me on the-

*but I couldn't keep talking because she laughs for a second*

N: God. Does she actually know what a romantic date is? I'm sure she has that all planned out so we don't have a nice night out

T: I um-

N: Come on Tommy. Grab your car keys and we'll go to a really nice restaurant.

*Since I'm still in total shock, she takes my hand
and pulls me behind her and takes my car keys.

*Y/N Pov*

*Tom made you walk home in the rain, you put on thicker clothes because you were just cold. You are about to go to bed because you have to get up early tomorrow. But just as you want to go upstairs, your doorbell rings. You open it and in front of you is an angry and slightly drunk Tom*

Y/N: Hey Tom how w-

*But before you could speak further, he yells at you all at once*

T: THIS WAS ALL PLANNED BY YOU!

Y/N: what do you mean?

T: WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM? DO YOU WANT TO BREAK ME AND NADIA UP?

Y/N: Can you please stop yelling? I don't understand the whole situation

T: i can tell you what's going on? The "drive-in" thing, was a completely stupid idea! i should have never listened to you! I thought you were my best friend, but I guess I was wrong! Thanks to you, Nadia and I didn't have a good time! How wrong can you be and tell you how nice that idea is!

*You take a swing and slap Tom one!*

Y/N: Nobody talks to me like that! Especially you don't say to me that I'm wrong. Who's fake is your girlfriend! Any other girl would have been happy about that!

T: I SHOULD NEVER HAVE LISTENED TO ROBERT!

Y/N: what do you mean?

T: Now you will hear the truth! He asked me if I didn't want to be friends with you! I wish I hadn't agreed, because then I wouldn't have all these problems!

Y/N: If that's so!

*You take his phone which he has in his hand and delete your number. You give it back to him and he looks at you shocked*

Y/N: So you have no more contact to me and you won't hear from me anymore! Have a nice life Mr. Holland!

*You slam the door in his face and lean against the door*