Part 57 "What's going on?

one month later

Y/N POV

Tom is not in London right now because he has to do some interviews in New York or Los Angeles. Nevertheless, you keep trying to talk on the phone because you realized that you can't do without each other anymore. For the last few days you have not been feeling well and you have been throwing up more often. You haven't told Tom because you don't want him to worry or somehow cancel everyone and come home right away. It is getting quite cold in London, so you just think it is a normal infection. Right now you're sitting on the couch wearing one of Tom's sweaters and looking at some jobs you're interested in. A few small jobs you've done, but not many yet. The doorbell rings, so you put everything down and open the door.

Y/N: Hey guys

S: Hey Y/N, we just want to pick up our stuff that we forgot a few days ago.

H: It will be quick too

Y/N: Don't worry, do you want some tea before you leave?

S: If it's not too much trouble.

Y/N: Nonsense, come on in.

*While Sam and Harry are getting their things, you go into the kitchen and make some tea for them. But while making the tea, you notice yourself getting sick again*

S: Y/N? Is everything alright? You look pretty pale.

H: It's best you sit down before you pass out.

*Harry helps you sit down and gives you a glass of water to help your circulation a bit*

Y/N: thanks

*But you couldn't hold it for long and you run to the bathroom and throw up. Harry and Sam run after you but you were too fast and still managed to lock the door*

S: Y/N? What's the matter? Do you have a cold?

*You don't respond to his question and think about where you could have gotten the cold from. You've hardly been outside this time and when you have you've dressed thickly*

H: Y/N?!

*But at that moment, you think of something other than a cold. Shocked, you get up and open the door. You just walk past the boys and ignore them. They try to talk to you but you completely block them out and think about that one night when you could only half remember. Panic rises in you and you can only breathe with difficulty as a hand on your shoulder pulls you out of your own world again*

S: Y/N!

Y/N: What?

H: We've been trying to talk to you all this time, but you just ignored us. What's going on?

Y/N: Is Nikki home?

H: Mom? I think she should be home.

Y/N: We need to get to your house right now!

S: OK?

*Sam and Harry look at you confused and together you walk to Sam's car. The ride is quiet, but you realize the boys are worried about you*.

SAM'S POV

I look in the rear view mirror and see that she is not well. There's something wrong with her, I just don't know what. I look over at Harry. Luckily he's driving because I'm not in the mood to drive right now. When I look over at him, he nods and I know what he means. I take my phone out of my pocket and go to chat with Tom

S: Tom? We need to talk

*After a few minutes he answers too.

T: Why? Did something happen?

S: Has y/n been any different to you lately?

T: No? Sam. What's wrong with her?

S: She was so pale a few minutes ago and she threw up too

T: What! She didn't tell me anything. Do I need to worry tomorrow?

S: I don't know, but she wanted to talk to mom from one moment to the next. We are in the car right now going to see her!

T: ok, please let me know if you find out anything
_________________________________
2/2