Part 35 "Police"

*When Tom smiles at you, you realize how happy this man actually makes you. A few weeks ago you wouldn't have thought that you would ever find each other again*

E: Please just be on time

Y/N: I will

E: I will save your guests a seat in front

Y/N: You are the best

E: How I love to hear that. Please say that again

Y/N: Bye emi

E: AGH!

*you hang up laughing and put your phone back in your pocket*

Y/N: Emilia saved a seat for both of you, so if you want to co-

S: Of course we will come

T: We don't miss that kind of thing

*You continue to eat breakfast and then make your way to the police station. As you drive you notice your hands start to sweat and how nervous you get. Tom and Sam watching this through the rear view mirror look at each other*

S: So are you going to continue modeling?

Y/N: I don't know yet, actually I wanted to take a step back, but I realize that I need modeling. It is a part of my life

*you know very well that Sam wants to distract you so that you don't have to think about it so much. After an hour you've arrived, because the traffic in Paris is terrible*

T: Darling? We can

*you close your eyes and take a deep breath in and then out*

Y/N: Here we go

*You all get out and go inside the building. You ring the bell and a door is opened for you*

P: How can I help you?

Y/N: H-Hello my name is Y-Y/N Downey

*tom notices you are nervous and puts his hand on your back so you know he is with you and nothing can happen to you*

Y/N: I would like to file a complaint for rape.

*The policeman looks at you with wide eyes*

P: Would you like me to get my colleague?

Y/N: If that would be possible, I would prefer that

*The policeman nods and enters a number in the phone. Tom kisses the side of your forehead and strokes your back*

P: Mrs. Downey, if you would please come with me. My colleague is already waiting for you

*You nod and hug Tom and Sam again and go with him. You walk into two room office where two police officers are sitting*

P: Hello Mrs. Downey, I have heard not so good news.

*you tell, the two policewomen, what all happened. You can't tell so much because you weren't conscious for everything*

P: I'm so sorry about everything that happened. We will do everything we can to find the perpetrators

Y/N: Thank you, um could you do me a favor?

P: Of course

Y/N: Could this please not get out to the public?

P2: We promise it won't get out of the building

Y/N: Thank you very much

*You walk out the door and feel like there was a flash. You look around but don't see anyone. You feel a hand on your hip, which startles you, so you immediately want to take it away*

T: Hey hey, Sunshine. It's just me Tom

*you look Tom in the eyes and slowly touch yourself again*

S: We have to leave slowly or you will be late

T: Are you ok? Are you alright?

Y/N: Yes I'm fine

*Tom takes your hand and walks with you and Sam to the car*

S: Do you want to sit in the front?

Y/N: No it's ok, I'd rather stay in the back

*You get in and drive off to the catwalk. You have to drive for two hours, so you close your eyes and fall asleep*

-Hey guys, I published my Wattpad trailer for my new story. Have a look-