Part 27 "what's your problem?"

*Emilia looks at you with raised eyebrows*

E: I can tell something's bothering you. Only I don't know exactly what yet

*she comes closer to you and looks into your eyes. After a few minutes of staring at you, she suddenly starts to smile*

E: now I know what's going on

Y/N: You do?

E: It's a boy and I assume his first name is Tom and his last name is Holland. Do you want to tell me why he makes you so sad?

Y/N: We had a fight and words were said that hurt a little bit

E: Really? Your friendship was so strong

Y/N: Yes it was

E: You took his sweater anyway

Y/N: I didn't mean to. I still have to give it back to him if his girlfriend will let me talk to him.

E: Doesn't sound like a good relationship.

Y/N: She hates me. I tried to be nice, but she didn't want to be

*Tom's Pov*

*I'm watching some TV with the boys when I got a notification from Instagram. When I look at my phone I see that y/n posted an Instagram Story. I immediately look at it and can't even describe how I miss her. Paddy sees me looking at her Story and looks at me afterwards*

P: are you going to go to her and fix everything?

T: I don't know Paddy. I'm sure she doesn't want to see me anymore

P: If you feel that way about it, then you don't know y/n. Every time you've been together you've seen how happy she was that you were by her side

*Paddy takes out his phone and goes to your profile and turns on your story again*

P: Don't you see that this is a fake smile?

T: Do you really think I should go to her?

H: You'd be stupid not to.

*Sam has been quiet the whole time and I'm still waiting for his answer because every opinion of my brothers is important to me*

T: Sam? What do you say to that?

S: You hurt her and you don't know what you've done. And you really think a hello I'm here now and want to apologize is enough?

T: I don't know what else to do.... *I say disappointedly*

*The door suddenly opens and we all look to see who walks in the door. As my Girlfriend comes around the corner everyone gets up and walks up the stairs or out. Nadia ignores everyone and comes over to me and sits on my lap and starts kissing me*

N: Hey babe

T: Hey

N: Can we go shopping today?

T: You just went shopping a few days ago.

N: But I don't have anything to wear

T: You have a completely full closet. Some people, can't even go to work or are seriously ill. They don't have a full closet

N: What do you care about the others? You have a perfect life and you don't care about the others. Besides, you can spend much more time with me. Instead of in some children's hospitals

*I put Nadia down from me and give her a nasty look*

T: You didn't really say that now did you?

N: What is your problem Tom?

T: My problem is that you always want to spend money and never think about others! Please leave now!

N: You don't mean that now, do you?

T: Yes, I am serious!

N: Alright, but don't think that "I'm sorry" is enough.

*She takes her jacket and throws her hair back and walks out the door. How can you be like that sometimes. There is something else besides shopping after all. I go to the kitchen and grab a beer and sit in the backyard. I think about Y/N again. Would Nadia, like Y/n back then, come with me to the children's hospital?*